naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns) - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/33947/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2858265
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/33947/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    Start date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    End date: 17 October 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Candlestick patterns, some time on strong news

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    A bad money management is something that kills a lot of traders. Actually many traders got the potential but they are trading too big and as the result, they might be losing a lot in here. We need to avoid such kind of predicament as much as possible too if we want to success in here over the longer term.
    It is true things will be like that. Some traders loss because of such a thin as they can't possibly predict any volatility from the market and possible reaction from the market too. But in the end, they need to understand what they should be trading and then try to understand what they can try to earn the best success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    if we watch news and understand their effects we can easily determine when market will go fast, so with some good experience it can become more easy, i prefer to learn this trade much as you can after that we can easily make profit here, success depend on our capital and experience both

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    if we watch news and understand their effects we can easily determine when market will go fast, so with some good experience it can become more easy, i prefer to learn this trade much as you can after that we can easily make profit here, success depend on our capital and experience both
    News trading is what i like, it is the fast means to make money with when traders have all it takes to do that without allowing fear to grip them when trading. This is not an unfortunate way of trading like many traders do say of news trading, it is style which we will have to learn so and work it through.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    It is true things will be like that. Some traders loss because of such a thin as they can't possibly predict any volatility from the market and possible reaction from the market too. But in the end, they need to understand what they should be trading and then try to understand what they can try to earn the best success.
    Trader can only use the best entry when trader only use the best entry point. Market volatility and market possibility and money management. Reaction for any trader just to keep the market in good trading position. But in the end, money management will help trader to always be more consistent and help to grow the account.

My trading account on copyfx is not profitable because I too much use the trading percentage and forget about the money management. Money management is the biggest key in forex trading. And It helps trader to do it,
    Please seek in my trading history below, and it is not good trading profit percentage

i also use the rule of trading candlestick pattern and I try to enter sell on GBPJPY and it is good for me

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    News trading is what i like, it is the fast means to make money with when traders have all it takes to do that without allowing fear to grip them when trading. This is not an unfortunate way of trading like many traders do say of news trading, it is style which we will have to learn so and work it through.
    I know how to trade the news very well, i have also devised about three different means by which the news is being traded, but i do not trade the news these says, i only make the news as a reference trading to my own technical analysis, so that what i get with the technical setup will not be affected by the sudden news of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    if you have own analysis then that is best but in technical one thing i feel bad, all can have some own analysis and it usually different of all people, so big investors mostly use news to direct the market on one side when any strong news come, so news is global i think if we use them we can earn good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    if you have own analysis then that is best but in technical one thing i feel bad, all can have some own analysis and it usually different of all people, so big investors mostly use news to direct the market on one side when any strong news come, so news is global i think if we use them we can earn good
    Traders will always need to possess their own analysis in here. Sometimes they do not know that having their own analysis will help too and they took too much gamble in trading. Big investors are using a lot of analysis and gamble less since they know and understand the market is very volatile to begin with. A bad decision in here will resulted in loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Technical analysis is the best my friend, and i advice you not to even say of the big banks that are trading again, you do not have the money or technology they have, you do not have to reason or trade like them. They have big money to work with the news, and the news they will be trading are the ones that has long term effect, they have the money to win the news that was first losing before working for them

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Traders will always need to possess their own analysis in here. Sometimes they do not know that having their own analysis will help too and they took too much gamble in trading. Big investors are using a lot of analysis and gamble less since they know and understand the market is very volatile to begin with. A bad decision in here will resulted in loss.
    Big trader focus on how to determine the reversal price and never mind the ripple and just focus on the trend. Potential to extend the trend and the potential to reverse the trend.
    As my trading result on my journal account is on my failure to determine the extending chart is still potential and also the reversal chart is also the potential only. I got to reminds, everything is still the potential only.

Today I try to reverse my previous position, and I think I must do on buy EURUSD, because the trend is on buying, I do no expect the potential reverse selling,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Big trader focus on how to determine the reversal price and never mind the ripple and just focus on the trend. Potential to extend the trend and the potential to reverse the trend.
    As my trading result on my journal account is on my failure to determine the extending chart is still potential and also the reversal chart is also the potential only. I got to reminds, everything is still the potential only.

Today I try to reverse my previous position, and I think I must do on buy EURUSD, because the trend is on buying, I do no expect the potential reverse selling,
    That is good then but try to watch out the market when it is thursday. A big event for the Eur will unfold and there might be a few possibilities there either the Euro will fly high or even dip to the downside. As a trader we need to be ready for any possibilities and trade on it. Don't use our own feeling or else we will regret it.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast