naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns) - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/33947/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2858265
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/33947/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    Start date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    End date: 17 October 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Candlestick patterns, some time on strong news

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    You must keep in mind, your trading strategy is good. But money management is not good at all. I got proven once again, that money management does effect much bigger than any trading strategy. Last night I prove again that money management does well in the forex market. I increase my lot number in forex trading ang the result, I got loss about 10% in one day. I think is not god for me. It makes my trading history in copyfx account is not very well good.
    maybe the main problems with money managements, but exactly our accuracy to put the position give the biggest roles too, and for this part, we have to combine both of them, do trading with good skill and support it with good money managements will give us nice place in this place
    i guess, if you increase the lots size and have the ability to put the order on right position, and so you will get good earning from it, and the words here must be different

Not allowed!

No Or
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes i also agree that management is important, but mate just think about it , when we have small capital and we give huge time for earning, we place small orders and earn low profit after 1 2month we earn 100% profit but at end we make some mistake and lose all, so i think time also have a lot of importance

yeah, time has great value when once you're in, in a field of your interest then the only thing left which matters a lot is your passion for your work. At beginning we can not expect huge earning or profits with little capital but time investment can make it bigger. Experience matters in any field and i guess with loss we get experience and that is the success of ours that we get lesson for our future trades which can be better from previous ones.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    maybe the main problems with money managements, but exactly our accuracy to put the position give the biggest roles too, and for this part, we have to combine both of them, do trading with good skill and support it with good money managements will give us nice place in this place
    Yeah, many trading strategy can generates many more profit. And there are too many trading strategy shared freely in the internet. And I think we can just build up the most simple trading strategy, but the first mistake taken by newbie trader is they want to make money quick and they feel hurry and forget the money management rule as the heart of the trading strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Yeah, many trading strategy can generates many more profit. And there are too many trading strategy shared freely in the internet. And I think we can just build up the most simple trading strategy, but the first mistake taken by newbie trader is they want to make money quick and they feel hurry and forget the money management rule as the heart of the trading strategy
    Just like i always say, there are many trading strategies in the market, and many of them are good, but the fact still remains that not all of them are good, so traders should not just make that mistake. They should make sure that they locate the right strategy and know the right ways to trade them with good management for their safety.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Just like i always say, there are many trading strategies in the market, and many of them are good, but the fact still remains that not all of them are good, so traders should not just make that mistake. They should make sure that they locate the right strategy and know the right ways to trade them with good management for their safety.
    Trader just look the best and suit trading strategy for their own, it can take years to find the best and suit trading strategy. Actually, the use of the money management is holy grail in trading forex. Newbie trader always forget to use the proper money management. They always to be hurry to catch the money 'free' from the internet. It can be hurt, using too much lot because reptilian brain is be hurry to get profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with candlesticks is the best way of trading because this makes trading with good and powerful type of trading, the trader that trades with candlesticks is a good trader and knows how to analyze the market well and how to make money from the market, trading with candlesticks requires good experience from the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Just like i always say, there are many trading strategies in the market, and many of them are good, but the fact still remains that not all of them are good, so traders should not just make that mistake. They should make sure that they locate the right strategy and know the right ways to trade them with good management for their safety
    In many thread, I have the many and more conversation with you, I notice many time that the first and the prime is the money management. Trading strategy is no effect at all when trader using larget lot. You may to check your own trading strategy profit percentage, so far your trading strategy generates more loss than profit. I have checked your copyfx account website many times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    In many thread, I have the many and more conversation with you, I notice many time that the first and the prime is the money management. Trading strategy is no effect at all when trader using larget lot. You may to check your own trading strategy profit percentage, so far your trading strategy generates more loss than profit. I have checked your copyfx account website many times.
    That is correct and i think his money management is already crazy. I think that he is simply gathering some lots so that he can keep his trader status in here, not thinking about the money management. Surely not only him but some other traders are doing that too in here. Doing such a thing will only led to further losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    That is correct and i think his money management is already crazy. I think that he is simply gathering some lots so that he can keep his trader status in here, not thinking about the money management. Surely not only him but some other traders are doing that too in here. Doing such a thing will only led to further losses.
    A bad money management will be something we need to avoid in this business no matter what. Actually many traders try to trade with a bad money management and lost everything but they seem to fail to understand all of it too. We need to realize such thing faster and do the best action to earn in here faster.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    A bad money management will be something we need to avoid in this business no matter what. Actually many traders try to trade with a bad money management and lost everything but they seem to fail to understand all of it too. We need to realize such thing faster and do the best action to earn in here faster.
    A bad money management is something that kills a lot of traders. Actually many traders got the potential but they are trading too big and as the result, they might be losing a lot in here. We need to avoid such kind of predicament as much as possible too if we want to success in here over the longer term.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast