naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns) - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/33947/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2858265
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/33947/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    Start date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    End date: 17 October 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Candlestick patterns, some time on strong news

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes you are right i should keep mind on own analysis actually i am using little big lot size because with small capital if we use some small lot size then how we can earn here, after investing whole month we just earn 10 20 30$ this is good? for experience i am using demo and for earning using this risk but lost money
    You must keep in mind, your trading strategy is good. But money management is not good at all. I got proven once again, that money management does effect much bigger than any trading strategy. Last night I prove again that money management does well in the forex market. I increase my lot number in forex trading ang the result, I got loss about 10% in one day. I think is not god for me. It makes my trading history in copyfx account is not very well good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    You must keep in mind, your trading strategy is good. But money management is not good at all. I got proven once again, that money management does effect much bigger than any trading strategy. Last night I prove again that money management does well in the forex market. I increase my lot number in forex trading ang the result, I got loss about 10% in one day. I think is not god for me. It makes my trading history in copyfx account is not very well good.
    yes i also agree that management is important, but mate just think about it , when we have small capital and we give huge time for earning, we place small orders and earn low profit after 1 2month we earn 100% profit but at end we make some mistake and lose all, so i think time also have a lot of importance

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    yes i also agree that management is important, but mate just think about it , when we have small capital and we give huge time for earning, we place small orders and earn low profit after 1 2month we earn 100% profit but at end we make some mistake and lose all, so i think time also have a lot of importance
    one thing should be noted by us, the final results actually depend to us, many of us got these experiences and include me, i made profit and blew them at the end, the problems was caused by low emotion controlling, when we see the balance grow bigger then the emotion come up and start give the roles for making more, and so we do something careless and useless or mistakes with them and at last we just blew them
    but the situations will give us different results if we keep discipline and patience, then risk managements can be implemented by us with well to support our traidng system

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My mistake last night is I ignore the news of the ECB press conference, it makes me lost about 2 dollar, because the price is still on acceleration. Then I hit the one click trading on my laptop, and I do not notice that my one click trading on laptop use the 0.1 usd per pip. It makes me another lost 4USD, then I take revenge, but the result is still lost. I think the my emotion want to recover the loss as quick so I ignore the trading strategy
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    one thing should be noted by us, the final results actually depend to us, many of us got these experiences and include me, i made profit and blew them at the end, the problems was caused by low emotion controlling, when we see the balance grow bigger then the emotion come up and start give the roles for making more, and so we do something careless and useless or mistakes with them and at last we just blew them
    but the situations will give us different results if we keep discipline and patience, then risk managements can be implemented by us with well to support our traidng system
    Just follow the money management is very important

Keep in mind, thread starter trading history is not good, almost margin call
    Capture_195.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think last days was not good for trading because of some french elections , i also lost all money just have remaining 2$ may be i will get money from it, because i have done 2 times here, from 2$ i made 60$ and 100$ also from this market, so i have hope but too much, very minor hope

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think last days was not good for trading because of some french elections , i also lost all money just have remaining 2$ may be i will get money from it, because i have done 2 times here, from 2$ i made 60$ and 100$ also from this market, so i have hope but too much, very minor hope
    Have you made about since 2USD until reach to 60USD? I think it is very wonderful trading discipline. You notice that you have done it for twice. It is very good and very grateful. If you are honest to your trading result about making since 2usd until 60usd, I think you must do an explanation about it, making numerous screenshot is better to explain how you do the increase the multiple initial balance

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Have you made about since 2USD until reach to 60USD? I think it is very wonderful trading discipline. You notice that you have done it for twice. It is very good and very grateful. If you are honest to your trading result about making since 2usd until 60usd, I think you must do an explanation about it, making numerous screenshot is better to explain how you do the increase the multiple initial balance
    yes i have done this twice , if you want to check i can share you screenshot also, first i deposited 19$ i made almost 55$ capital, that was contest and i was too late in contest so i tried to win with big volume i lost all capital just 2$ left in account, then i again work on it, use some news and best signals of mine , i got again 55-60$ almost, that was almost 150%+ profit i thought i need atleast 300% of profit for winning becuase i was too late, i again put big order and again lost, my all hard work just ruined, after that when i saw contest result i was just near to weap because 1st position was below then mine profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    yes i have done this twice , if you want to check i can share you screenshot also, first i deposited 19$ i made almost 55$ capital, that was contest and i was too late in contest so i tried to win with big volume i lost all capital just 2$ left in account, then i again work on it, use some news and best signals of mine , i got again 55-60$ almost, that was almost 150%+ profit i thought i need atleast 300% of profit for winning becuase i was too late, i again put big order and again lost, my all hard work just ruined, after that when i saw contest result i was just near to weap because 1st position was below then mine profit
    That is high risk trading. If you check my own trading, i never did a high risk trade and always place a risk management around 5000 pips in each trade. That is how i can survive so far and keep on improving my own equity in the end. It might be hard for new traders to trade like this i think.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That is high risk trading. If you check my own trading, i never did a high risk trade and always place a risk management around 5000 pips in each trade. That is how i can survive so far and keep on improving my own equity in the end. It might be hard for new traders to trade like this i think.
    It is good for traders to have a good trading plans and purpose while trading the market. And we have to take things easy with a very good risk management, so that we do not lose cheaply. But I do not know what you meant by placing the risk management of around 5000 pips, can you please tell me what you means by that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Maybe you need to withdrawal for your profit, it helps you to appreciate yourself because of making improvement in the account.
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Using 2 dollar account and making it until reach 50USD, even no use of money management is very good and very profitable. Small money does not need strict money management.
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    But I do not know what you meant by placing the risk management of around 5000 pips, can you please tell me what you means by that.
    It is very deep the trading money management, and very safe, with less lot and gaining the more pip

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast