naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns) - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/33947/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2858265
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/33947/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    Start date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    End date: 17 October 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Candlestick patterns, some time on strong news

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My next order of eur/usd, there are simply two reasons to sell at this place, it is in half of todays highest and lowest point, in bollinger band middle line is little near to it will touch it now, from common sense today it jumped a lot on up side so it will go little down more, but my position is not for long time, it can be 5- many pips where i think its enough for this order with respect to market support and resistant
    Capture.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

updation of eur/usd sell order:
    i closed order of eur/usd on 11 pip profit almost, running time was almost 39 mintues, after closing market quickly gone more 4-5 pips but i already closed now waiting for more up then i will sell for scalping because it will go little up from next 1 2 candle then it will go down
    Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    order : eur/usd sell at 1.08533 , actually market is making some pattern for going down, may be this will be last order of mine for today because i want to go little slowly but increased lot size, i want to take risk on profit just now, this pattern give 20-30 pips but i will close on 5-10 pips or less also if there will be any issue
    Capture.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

update: order closed, running time was almost 17 mins , got 10 pips almost , now i think todays target is done so it will be good to wait for next day or very confirm order because some time good chances can be good to get

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    eur/usd looks like it will go down more, so i placed a sell order but it is in 50 pip loss, so from now first candle is creating o sell after many up candles, i hope now it will continue down candles and i will close in profit, i placed one more order because to recover some little fast in less pips, it increases risk but it will good i think
    Capture.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    My next order of eur/usd, there are simply two reasons to sell at this place, it is in half of todays highest and lowest point, in bollinger band middle line is little near to it will touch it now, from common sense today it jumped a lot on up side so it will go little down more, but my position is not for long time, it can be 5- many pips where i think its enough for this order with respect to market support and resistant
    Capture.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

updation of eur/usd sell order:
    i closed order of eur/usd on 11 pip profit almost, running time was almost 39 mintues, after closing market quickly gone more 4-5 pips but i already closed now waiting for more up then i will sell for scalping because it will go little up from next 1 2 candle then it will go down
    Capture.jpg
    longer time
    A enough consistent using candlestick formation I think. Using candlestick formation is suit for the longer trading time frame, looking for the longer time frame and catch the pip. I little disagree how you trade with candlestick formation but you use scalping trading strategy.
    update: order closed, running time was almost 17 mins , got 10 pips almost , now i think todays target is done so it will be good to wait for next day or very confirm order because some time good chances can be good to get
    Good profit for you, but how long will you stay longer in your trading strategy?
    eur/usd looks like it will go down more, so i placed a sell order but it is in 50 pip loss, so from now first candle is creating o sell after many up candles, i hope now it will continue down candles and i will close in profit, i placed one more order because to recover some little fast in less pips, it increases risk but it will good i think
    i do not agree too much if your trading strategy based on looks like, you should use your exact trading strategy and trading plan which way you should buy and sell

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    longer time
    A enough consistent using candlestick formation I think. Using candlestick formation is suit for the longer trading time frame, looking for the longer time frame and catch the pip. I little disagree how you trade with candlestick formation but you use scalping trading strategy.

Good profit for you, but how long will you stay longer in your trading strategy?

i do not agree too much if your trading strategy based on looks like, you should use your exact trading strategy and trading plan which way you should buy and sell
    actually looks like means that from my analysis, but that was totally wrong, orders are in loss and almost 50% of capital in loss, now i don't want to close order and waiting for some market back, i am totally confused that how it is going to cross that point , it should go down first

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    actually looks like means that from my analysis, but that was totally wrong, orders are in loss and almost 50% of capital in loss, now i don't want to close order and waiting for some market back, i am totally confused that how it is going to cross that point , it should go down first
    Okay, I understand if you are willing to use the another words to state how your trading strategy does. Poor for you, you are no on the loss stage in your trading strategy. Based on my analysis. EURUSD is still on uptrend, but do not too take too much lot in buy position. Because the EURO zone is still wait for the France second election on May.
    I have capture the copy fx here of yours. I think it is not so good to get loss about 20% in a single trade.
    Check this out
    Capture_180.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Okay, I understand if you are willing to use the another words to state how your trading strategy does. Poor for you, you are no on the loss stage in your trading strategy. Based on my analysis. EURUSD is still on uptrend, but do not too take too much lot in buy position. Because the EURO zone is still wait for the France second election on May.
    I have capture the copy fx here of yours. I think it is not so good to get loss about 20% in a single trade.
    Check this out
    Capture_180.jpg
    yes i know but the real issue is still there, because of some other and your analysis i close my orders and use stop loss but again that was my biggest mistake, after closing order market not moved a single pip up and now market is near to that place where i opened my orders, so this was again my biggest mistake to work on others analysis

- - - Updated - - -

my new order is usdjpy and i used little big lot size to recover, my stop loss will 19 pip and take profit also will be 5-10-15 pip depend on market and some next candles, from last orders i am dissappointed but here its near to CCI and also touched a resistant in next graph so hope so it will go down for a whileCapture.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    lost my last order also, one bad decision can ruin all trade, eur/usd closing on other traders analysis was my biggest mistake and that order just ruin my all balance, people were sharing like expert and confidence i lost my decision and now lost all capital almost, now i have one way to earn and with some big risk but confirm signal

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes i know but the real issue is still there, because of some other and your analysis i close my orders and use stop loss but again that was my biggest mistake, after closing order market not moved a single pip up and now market is near to that place where i opened my orders, so this was again my biggest mistake to work on others analysis
    I think you must trust you self on your analysis. I think everyone in the internet has their own trading analysis. I got something that make your trading strategy is not well, because your money management is not suit well in your trading strategy. You are too much lot in your order, it makes your trading psychology under pressure because of the move of the pip retracement.
    my new order is usdjpy and i used little big lot size to recover, my stop loss will 19 pip and take profit also will be 5-10-15 pip depend on market and some next candles, from last
    I think you are too hurry to make revenge on account. I think you can not follow your trading emotion to recover the account as quickly after getting lost.
    lost my last order also, one bad decision can ruin all trade, eur/usd closing on other traders analysis was my biggest mistake and that order just ruin my all balance, people were sharing like expert and confidence i lost my decision and now lost all capital almost, now i have one way to earn and with some big risk but confirm signal
    You must keep on your mind about your own trading analysis. By using the larger lot makes your psychology under pressure. I confident in my analysis because I use the strict money management. Please. Understand why I keep update my journal with consistent using strict money management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes you are right i should keep mind on own analysis actually i am using little big lot size because with small capital if we use some small lot size then how we can earn here, after investing whole month we just earn 10 20 30$ this is good? for experience i am using demo and for earning using this risk but lost money

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast