Anatomy of big market participants. Part 2 - Page 70
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970

Thread: Anatomy of big market participants. Part 2

wow, it's interesting to know what happens to the market by big participants. I can't imagine it, I don't know how fun to be a big player. Although it looks interesting, but I don't think that it is an easy job and not as simple as what I imagined. I have a dream to be in their environment, but it is impossible, I just enjoy as a retail trader for now and maybe forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    wow, it's interesting to know what happens to the market by big participants. I can't imagine it, I don't know how fun to be a big player. Although it looks interesting, but I don't think that it is an easy job and not as simple as what I imagined. I have a dream to be in their environment, but it is impossible, I just enjoy as a retail trader for now and maybe forever.
    not quite interesting for me because they got the ability that we all don't have, the power to control market movement. with their huge money in their account, it's very easy for them to move the direction of trend but i think all of those big participants are real businessman and expert in this field so they won't make any changes without reasonable theories or ideas too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    not quite interesting for me because they got the ability that we all don't have, the power to control market movement. with their huge money in their account, it's very easy for them to move the direction of trend but i think all of those big participants are real businessman and expert in this field so they won't make any changes without reasonable theories or ideas too.
    Instead of bothering about what big participants are doing a trader should bother about his own analysis and how he can get the right signals to trade. So what I only do is look at the charts and decide what to trade. Analysis is very important even when you follow risk management else, even if the speed of losing is high, then even small losses can take the shape of a huge loss in some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Instead of bothering about what big participants are doing a trader should bother about his own analysis and how he can get the right signals to trade. So what I only do is look at the charts and decide what to trade. Analysis is very important even when you follow risk management else, even if the speed of losing is high, then even small losses can take the shape of a huge loss in some time.
    they won't care about us retail traders either so get the rid of it, we must focus on what we're doing with our trading too. let them do what they want to do while we do what we believe we can do about market. most importantly, we can't do like them because we're too small to create a new market trend. like it or not we must be able to follow what their next moves to market so we can also make money with trend.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    they won't care about us retail traders either so get the rid of it, we must focus on what we're doing with our trading too. let them do what they want to do while we do what we believe we can do about market. most importantly, we can't do like them because we're too small to create a new market trend. like it or not we must be able to follow what their next moves to market so we can also make money with trend.
    Its very important for all traders to use their own views on trading. When traders are see the other peoples trades and copy them its very risky for us. Traders are need to focus on their learning and concentrate on their trading which is most important part of their trading. We are focus on our trading strategy and follow this market with our trading plans for make high earning from our trades.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Its very important for all traders to use their own views on trading. When traders are see the other peoples trades and copy them its very risky for us. Traders are need to focus on their learning and concentrate on their trading which is most important part of their trading. We are focus on our trading strategy and follow this market with our trading plans for make high earning from our trades.
    maybe it's risky for us if we blindly and randomly copying other trader's signal. however in various cases if we follows some experienced traders who already been in this business more than 5 years and made a lot of money already, then i think it's good if we can actually follow them. i don't mind to do this especially if they give the services for free.

To exchange an all-day work for the life of a day trader is especially the dream of a lot of individuals. Notwithstanding, for the majority of traders, it's everything about accommodating their day work into the picture. On the off chance that this is done viably, you're taking a gander at an extremely rewarding interest. Trading forex low maintenance can prompt tremendous arrangements. At the point when this is joined with the pay got from average day work, it can appear as though day trading low maintenance on the forex market while working an all-day work is a no-brainer.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970