Anatomy of big market participants. Part 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Anatomy of big market participants. Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is very big, but i do not think that they can do all as there are rules to the market too. They have the big flow of liquidity really, and they are having their links with other and and big players too. But if it is a direct participation like this, there is no way that the market will not be unified. The big players like the citi bank can do and undo in the market, but it is the other counter trdaing that helps to absolves some flows.
    This is very big, but i not feel that they'll do just about all as you will find regulations on the industry also. They have this big flow connected with liquidity genuinely, and maybe they are obtaining their own inbound links having additional as well as as well as big avid gamers also. But whether it is a principal involvement such as this, there isn't any approach that this industry are not single. The big avid gamers such as the citi bank can do as well as undo already in the market, but is it doesn't additional counter trdaing that will really helps to absolves several flows.

Banned
    so they can set the price for it, but need big capital until they can do it, and imagine if we know what their plan before manipulate the market, as a small trader like me, it will become a big opportunity for maximizing my earning, and i guess now, we have no power for it, we only have the way to follow it

Read this thread and learn about it. To me it seems to me a little bit complicated. I am yet newbie and want to become satisfied with simple trading with simple method.

Yes learning is a very long process and there is no end of learning in this business. That's right that we should always wait for the right time from where we can good good buy and sell in the market and I also not like to do trade in ranging market I just focus on well trading plan and need a good and strong analysis of market also.

Trader
    This is a perfect example of absorption of supply which they for buying at lower price and that is why market moves because imports and exports set the valuation and devaluation and australian dollar weakness must have been enjoyed by importers

Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    This is a perfect example of absorption of supply which they for buying at lower price and that is why market moves because imports and exports set the valuation and devaluation and australian dollar weakness must have been enjoyed by importers
    exports and imports, including some of the economic transactions that occur every day in every country and it has a large volume of trade, but we do not so know the number of all export and import activities is because it is difficult to get valid data to it but a clear policy has a direct touching of ameruika state trigger large movements in the market

so i big commercial and coming to your office in London I think this is so good and I don `t need anything cause Iam having lots of information and good food to me when I trade in forex so thank you on this thread which and I see his good food and can help us and I want us to all share the high post can cause you right in commerce and help you to to learn more about trading

Interesting topic, and you gave a good analogy, I can understand it well. I believe that the smart money is still exist. Although many people who say it is not possible, because the forex market is currently too large to be monopolized by the big players. But of course the cooperation of many big players and institutions can be a great power for playing the market.

Read Community this thread and learns from it. I think that I a little bit complex. but it I'm rookies and want to become a pleased with a business mere with the simply method of. After becoming a an expert I can think going the trade of complicated.

Trader
    @granger This is the benefit of forums that if things are uncleared and seems to be complicated then there are valuable persons that sort it out for you and explain it the best way they can.

but a market dialema is bit hard to digest because they use it for their own benefit but same things can be use by us as well but they have large funds but still rely on retail traders to absorb the supply and mark the price higher

regards

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast