Anatomy of big market participants. Part 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Anatomy of big market participants. Part 2

You must know that big players are speculators , and that they are doing things that are almost crossing a low border, and they just using it for his profit and profit of his company. So off course they will eat us, small fish, they simple knows where is our orders, limit or stop losses. When you trade, you must have this on mind.

Forex market moves on the principle of demand and supply. This is an informative thread and describes how market price is influenced and manipulated by big market movers and participant, but i doubt if this can be of help to the retail small trader who certainly cant have easily access to such information. The small trader needs simple trading systems that they can easily understand and implement.

Thank you very much Value trader for your great and insightful contributions in this thread. If I am correct, I see this as a way the big players manipulate market for a brief period of time to meet their own immediate desires. But I need to ask you, how can we retail trader understand when this is happening by merely looking at the charts and profit from this action of these big players ? Please morehelp is needed on this .

Quote Originally Posted by SIBI100 View Post
    Forex market moves on the principle of demand and supply. This is an informative thread and describes how market price is influenced and manipulated by big market movers and participant, but i doubt if this can be of help to the retail small trader who certainly cant have easily access to such information. The small trader needs simple trading systems that they can easily understand and implement.
    it drives the market is how the merchant would be able to do this trade to see supply and demand in this trade because it is driving the market, but supply and demand will affect many also include economic activity,,, political, legal and so on so that it so many factors that play in moving this market so we have a lot to learn in terms of observing the

Trader
    Playing with big players needs lot of experience. They cause big movement which requires lot of anticipation on part of a trader. If we are late we are left chasing the market which is cause of major loss for most of traders. Price action trading helps at least to a extent of 70 to 80% in successfully anticipating these big movements caused by big traders in the market. More than that to trade with the big players successfully, we need to align our mind with that of big players which always comes with experience!.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Wow very insightful post, I have of recent paid more attention to markThis is quite simple, its a bit similar to price breakout, which to am extent cann be vevery rewarding if combined with some necessary tools.sometimesits bbest to wait to see how price reacts after it breaks some certain key price levels.thanks for sharing.et behaviours such as volatility, pullbacks and price breakout.
    I belive that these big players such as the cities bank and so on they also bet against each other and also provide liquidity for the price to flow in turn inheriting some losses in the process, but we all know that woukdny last forever because at one point the trend would fade out.thanks for sharing such an insightful post.

Trader
    This is very big, but i do not think that they can do all as there are suggestions to the industry too. They have the big circulation of sources really, and they are having their hyper links with other and and big gamers too. But if it is a immediate contribution like this, there is no way that the industry will not be particular. The big gamers like the citi traditional financial institution can do and reverse in the marketplace, but it is the other reverse trading that allows to absolves some goes.

Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Wow very insightful post, I have of recent paid more attention to markThis is quite simple, its a bit similar to price breakout, which to am extent cann be vevery rewarding if combined with some necessary tools.sometimesits bbest to wait to see how price reacts after it breaks some certain key price levels.thanks for sharing.et behaviours such as volatility, pullbacks and price breakout.
    I belive that these big players such as the cities bank and so on they also bet against each other and also provide liquidity for the price to flow in turn inheriting some losses in the process, but we all know that woukdny last forever because at one point the trend would fade out.thanks for sharing such an insightful post.
    I think it is a big market players should we keep an eye on in this trade do not let us fall asleep with market conditions without the supervision of a large market participants, but it is so difficult to keep an eye on this wholesaler because they usually enter the market by taking a critical opportunity for the price and we should have a better ability to analyze this

Banned
    Yes, I knew it! I have already being saying that there is power and politics in the financial market, and this is often been routed by the bigger market participants. This has now elaborated my view about the financial market trading as a whole. No wonder the chairman of company will suddenly change, it could be opposite buying against them deleberately by opponets.

There's energy as well as national politics within the monetary marketplace, as well as this could be already been sent through the larger marketplace individuals. It's right now elaborated my personal look at concerning the monetary marketplace buying and selling in general. Absolutely no question the actual chairman associated with organization may all of a sudden alter; it may be reverse purchasing towards all of them intentionally through competitors.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast