need help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

need help

I am a forex trader but all time i face loss.when at first i start trade,i make profit but now i face always loss.i want make profit.please tell me how can i improve my trade................

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    First there is no need to panic or discouraged because it only means that you are inexperienced. What you need is simply more knowledge and more practice. So do not continue to try to trade or deposit big money until you have studied more and you can also get a mentor or teacher.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It might be the you need much rest in the market trdaing, if you will rush further, you will not still be helped. You may also need to change the trading strategy that you are using or make trading in the best way of managing your trading account very well, this might be the way out for you if you carefully follow it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    To enhance our trading capability, then we should make the loss is the most expensive lesson, so we do not get too upset with the loss, but we have to make moment to learn forex losses. For example we have the previous strategy accurately, but at a time of such strategies make us suffer loss, so we have to make the time loss is to develop strategies that we use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    The more we learn the more we can earn and we can win the loss. My friend we need to learn Forex education and have to understand the necessity of learning Forex education, I believe a forex trader have to work hard to get a winning strategy and need to understand that trend is the friend of trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think learning from mistakes will help any trader to be more perfect and to make more profits so it is necessary to learn from your mistakes and you must not trade with a real account to not loss all your capital fast and i think training for enough time with a demo account will be helpful for any beginner trader to make profits easily on the real account .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    You can only achiev what your asking for only if your willign to learn and understand market behaviors and believe you me this learning process takes tIME because you also have to build confidence and skills,its like a poor man wanting to be a successful business man or woman,which would definitely take time,it wouldn't just come over night you have to work for it and if your in a hurry you'll only lose more money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    When i start forex trading business then i was unknown all about the business and i was in needed of a teacher who can guide me, then my cousin helps me and he start guide me in the forex, he have spent a lot of time in the forex trading business ,and know i have no need of any help

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Those people have need help who have no knowledge and experience about forex trading business, they need help and guidence, i don't need help of any one because i trades in forex since month + days and i have learn all about trading business and i do it well now

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    you are losing money continuously into market so therefore you must go beck and start from begining.. and learn from starting and learn advance level and then you will be able for earning.. keep in mind if you will try for earn without professional education then you will fall down..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast