Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Pure Price Action Trading !

Hello All
    I am a Price Action trader!
    I dont trade pairs. I trade setups. That is why, i always trade with a reason. And price action traders mostly trade with a reason to trade (also called trade setups).

I trade pending orders, and even direct setups too if i found them. There will be no restrictions on timeframes. In whichever time frame i found a good setup, i will post it directly. And i will keep updating all in this thread.

I risk 3% per trade and not more than it. My rewards starts from 3% - 6% - 9% and 12% and so on, depending on the setups.

I am mainting this journal for 2 aims; 1) to help all newbie traders to learn my style, 2) to maintain my own record.

If you really like my setups, then must put thumbs up (like) on that content!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by taharoyal52; 11-01-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello once again to all traders!
    Its weekend , so I'll have little more time to find more setups and as soon as i find them, i will share it with you with required take profit(s) and stop loss too. If there is any update of any trades , i will inform everything in this thread only.
    Be with me, and LETS ROCK! (happy pipping and happy weekend too)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This is my first trade for those who were looking forward for my trades!

My idea for GOLD:
    I have shared 4 charts, H4 (4-hourly) , Daily, Monthly and Weekly ! Almost everything is mentioned on the pic below.

Gold: Sell Limit: 1333 + spreads
    sl: 1338.38 + spreads
    tp: 1308 + spreads
    R:R = 1:5

I will risk 5% of my account for this trade as almost every time frame is indicating a sell. But do follow it on your own risk !
    I will start from 100$ account !

PLEASE KINDLY ADD SPREADS WHEN TRADING LIMIT AND STOP ORDERS! ! ! And of course, always also add SPREADS on TAKE-PROFITS, and STOP-LOSSES!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    USD JPY !
    Time frame: hour4 (H4)
    Setup: Harmonic Pattern , Sell
    Trade open @ 98.67
    Take Profits: 100pips: 97.67
    Stop Loss: 30 pips @ 98.97

Risk : Reward: 1:3.5
    Trade management: Risking 2% of account

Trade Setup (explanation) in image:

Please kindly add spreads on your trades .
    Thanks and do like so that i can know that you are following this trade or learning from my thread. :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Update for TRADE CALL post #3: Please kindly delete the sell limit as it has been a whole one week and still it has not triggered yet.
    We can try to catch another entry.

Update for TRADE CALL post#4: Stop Loss hit ! :(
    It went nice down, but things changed and then it hitted stop loss :(
    I am sorry!

Update for TRADE CALL post#9: StopLoss hit :( News reversed everything.
    I learned a new lesson to stay away from the market during news times (high impact news events) .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    about harmonic pattern, traders need to pay attention for the chart carefully, i still have the problem to indicate this side, need a time for me to get some steps then i can read the harmonic pattern, and so why i choose channel as a simple methods for trading and there are advantages with them where we can get them easily

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i don not understand these type of statements please help me what about you talking dear friends it is not easy work i know that so i want to get help of your all please hel me to earn income.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by robo53 View Post
    i don not understand these type of statements please help me what about you talking dear friends it is not easy work i know that so i want to get help of your all please hel me to earn income.
    Dear trader, my thread contains trades from the price action strategies!
    There is nothing difficult. You can easily learn from my trades, because here, in this thread, i am going to share why i am buying or selling a particular pair/currency . In this way it will help you increase your knowledge and eventually it would help me as you all will pray for me more and more

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Dear trader, my thread contains trades from the price action strategies!
    There is nothing difficult. You can easily learn from my trades, because here, in this thread, i am going to share why i am buying or selling a particular pair/currency . In this way it will help you increase your knowledge and eventually it would help me as you all will pray for me more and more
    Dear friend, I am very impressed with your skills in analyzing the market, you already understand a lot about the character and pattern of the market, but sometimes you use the indicator, and sometimes you without indicators, also sometimes you use the harmonic pattern. So I feel confused because you do not use a fixed way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Dear friend, I am very impressed with your skills in analyzing the market, you already understand a lot about the character and pattern of the market, but sometimes you use the indicator, and sometimes you without indicators, also sometimes you use the harmonic pattern. So I feel confused because you do not use a fixed way.
    You should trade the analysis of pur trading,so you can understand how to analyse it without mistake,the harmonic pattern like that smells not good when we just taking it without really knowing the indicator we use for analyse the market,so the point is to set it up well.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast