Pure Price Action Trading ! - Page 57
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758 LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 575

Thread: Pure Price Action Trading !

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    757
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

    Pure Price Action Trading !

    Hello All
    I am a Price Action trader!
    I dont trade pairs. I trade setups. That is why, i always trade with a reason. And price action traders mostly trade with a reason to trade (also called trade setups).

    I trade pending orders, and even direct setups too if i found them. There will be no restrictions on timeframes. In whichever time frame i found a good setup, i will post it directly. And i will keep updating all in this thread.

    I risk 3% per trade and not more than it. My rewards starts from 3% - 6% - 9% and 12% and so on, depending on the setups.

    I am mainting this journal for 2 aims; 1) to help all newbie traders to learn my style, 2) to maintain my own record.

    If you really like my setups, then must put thumbs up (like) on that content!

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by taharoyal52; 11-01-2013 at 01:55 PM.

  2. #561
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Pure price action is very difficult but we can achieve
    Personally, I have tried out so many trading methods and have come to understand that there is none of them which is very easy but it takes time and understanding of the forex market in order to learn and master anyone of them over time. When we are not willing to invest time and hard work into learning these trading methods then we are wasting our time to even think about earning money with them at all, because the level of our trading skills and knowledge would determine where we are going to be heading next.

    Not allowed!

  3. #562
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Pure price action makes trading a little complicated because you might always get to some point where you give a wrong interpretation in the charts and that could be catastrophic to he honest, when we scalp, there are a things that we can understand in the micro structure of price action, but long term is always preferred with pure price action by the professional forex traders.

    Not allowed!

  4. #563
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,569
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    It is true price action can help us to study the market trends, breakouts, reversals and everything in an effective manner. We can chose to combine price action with indicators if we feel that this way we will be in a position to make stronger market analysis. There is no question about the effectiveness of price action. But one should not ever think that with price action he can easily make profits.

    Not allowed!

  5. #564
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Pure price action makes trading a little complicated because you might always get to some point where you give a wrong interpretation in the charts and that could be catastrophic to he honest, when we scalp, there are a things that we can understand in the micro structure of price action, but long term is always preferred with pure price action by the professional forex traders.
    The price action is a trading pattern that are often misunderstood by traders we can get to trade with the price action when we have all what it takes to trade it. Trading the price action needs traders to study many of the patterns of that price action, and all those patterns should be used on the larger time frames only, that is what i know that can be of safety for traders trading in this way.

    Not allowed!

  6. #565
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    It is true price action can help us to study the market trends, breakouts, reversals and everything in an effective manner. We can chose to combine price action with indicators if we feel that this way we will be in a position to make stronger market analysis. There is no question about the effectiveness of price action. But one should not ever think that with price action he can easily make profits.
    If we have plan for learning so we get everything on the basis of price action like the trend of market and support and resistance level also learn through the use of price action and naked chart observation if we make a good plan and want successful results we use our learning and build our plan with trend and use a good managerial skill .

    Not allowed!

  7. #566
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,243
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    If we have plan for learning so we get everything on the basis of price action like the trend of market and support and resistance level also learn through the use of price action and naked chart observation if we make a good plan and want successful results we use our learning and build our plan with trend and use a good managerial skill .
    Price action is no doubt the best way to follow the market but a trader experience count only if we have develop a good direction and a trade plan with it without of it our trade should never be successful , we must always have to build our ideas well and with the learning and having good plan will give trader big opportunity to trade safely .

    Not allowed!

  8. #567
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Traders can sure advance better with price action trading. This experience have helped me enough and have given the chance to come along to chase better profits. Proper price action is helpful and it would help us know when to make an entry trade and when to as well enjoy good trading. Price action is the key to a good trade and would sure give us the best chance to follow this market in the best way to achieve a profitable trade.

    Not allowed!

  9. #568
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    If we have plan for learning so we get everything on the basis of price action like the trend of market and support and resistance level also learn through the use of price action and naked chart observation if we make a good plan and want successful results we use our learning and build our plan with trend and use a good managerial skill .
    Price action is such forex strategy i like so much, i am using the price action to trade more often, that makes me to like it very much, to trade with the price action requires that we know what we are doing so much, that is the beauty of it. To know what we are doing in the forex field requires that we are a kind of trader that is learning all the time, we will get to trade better with that.

    Not allowed!

  10. #569
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Following the price action is the key means or trading method through which we can start earning money off the field of forex trading business consistently over time, but it take the willing to invest enough time into learning how they work through being able to master the chart formations and candle stick patterns which are the driving force behind the successful of any good forex trader due to the fact that they would be following the price as it leads at all times.

    Not allowed!

  11. #570
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Price action is such forex strategy i like so much, i am using the price action to trade more often, that makes me to like it very much, to trade with the price action requires that we know what we are doing so much, that is the beauty of it. To know what we are doing in the forex field requires that we are a kind of trader that is learning all the time, we will get to trade better with that.
    Price action is a good way to trade the market, i like the price action for many reasons, and most of all, it is the trading strategy that will give traders the simplest form of trading. To trade the price action is best with the use of the trendline strategies. I am not always satisfied with the analysis i get from price action alone, so using trendline with it, it now gives me more assurance to use it.

    Not allowed!

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •