Thread: Pure Price Action Trading !

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Pure Price Action Trading !

Hello All
    I am a Price Action trader!
    I dont trade pairs. I trade setups. That is why, i always trade with a reason. And price action traders mostly trade with a reason to trade (also called trade setups).

I trade pending orders, and even direct setups too if i found them. There will be no restrictions on timeframes. In whichever time frame i found a good setup, i will post it directly. And i will keep updating all in this thread.

I risk 3% per trade and not more than it. My rewards starts from 3% - 6% - 9% and 12% and so on, depending on the setups.

I am mainting this journal for 2 aims; 1) to help all newbie traders to learn my style, 2) to maintain my own record.

If you really like my setups, then must put thumbs up (like) on that content!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by taharoyal52; 11-01-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The price action is a trading pattern that are often misunderstood by traders we can get to trade with the price action when we have all what it takes to trade it. Trading the price action needs traders to study many of the patterns of that price action, and all those patterns should be used on the larger time frames only, that is what i know that can be of safety for traders trading in this way.
    Te price action forex strategy is the forex strategy who is making traders to trade carefully. There is no pattern in the forex chart that you will not see if you are trading with the price action, that makes me to like the price action trading. It took me two years of waste effort in forex field before i know how to trade with the price action, and now that i know it, my trading is better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is not a separate trade strategy it is a based for every develop trade plan like if we trade with the news its easier to work with price action we find the direction of market and other behavior of trade overall effect of it will help trader to get good resutls we have to make our plan through learning enough and with experience about the trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Whether we are trading with the news or the price action I am of the opinion that they are all working and we should never think that one might not be effective when we have not learned anything about it or we shall end up with losses over time. Personally, I love to trade the forex market with the use of the price action because it is the easiest means of learning and mastering the forex market because it entails that we are going to start learning everything that have to do with the charts and it gives us better understanding of the ways of the forex market over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Te price action forex strategy is the forex strategy who is making traders to trade carefully. There is no pattern in the forex chart that you will not see if you are trading with the price action, that makes me to like the price action trading. It took me two years of waste effort in forex field before i know how to trade with the price action, and now that i know it, my trading is better.
    The price action is a trading strategy we can depend on when we know the real way to trade it. To trade the price action is fair when tradesr can work with it with all skills that is necessary. The first thing we will have to do as we are trading the price action is to trade it with the sure pattern on the chart that is mature. Then we need strong management along with that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    That is very secure and most useful trade strategy if we have learning about it and understanding it will help trader to make good plan always , i personally like to work with price action trade strategies which are the reason for earning and we develop own plan very well for it so we take good advantage of trade .

Not allowed!

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758