Thread: Pure Price Action Trading !

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Pure Price Action Trading !

Hello All
    I am a Price Action trader!
    I dont trade pairs. I trade setups. That is why, i always trade with a reason. And price action traders mostly trade with a reason to trade (also called trade setups).

I trade pending orders, and even direct setups too if i found them. There will be no restrictions on timeframes. In whichever time frame i found a good setup, i will post it directly. And i will keep updating all in this thread.

I risk 3% per trade and not more than it. My rewards starts from 3% - 6% - 9% and 12% and so on, depending on the setups.

I am mainting this journal for 2 aims; 1) to help all newbie traders to learn my style, 2) to maintain my own record.

If you really like my setups, then must put thumbs up (like) on that content!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by taharoyal52; 11-01-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Just checked the daily chart of the forex pair EUR/NZD , and i saw that there is an inside bar plus (+) there is also a fakey pin too. I am expecting a buy move ! I have clearly shown my 2 targets as well as the 3rd target too. Please kindly learn from this chart and take this trade as well. ENJOY

Buy Limit: 1.6200 |
    sl: 1.6050 |
    tp: 1.6400 - 1. 65 - 1.6722

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I just checked the USDCAD in the daily time frame and you can all see clearly that there is a bearish rejection on a very good resistance . My trading idea is to sell this pair to the tp i have mentioned because it has to respect the trend line. Everything is clearly see-able in the chart!

Time frame: Daily
    Usd Cad:

Sell Limit: 1.0480
    Stop Loss: 1.0580
    take Profit: 1.0380 - 1.0280

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Just analyzed the EUR/CAD pair in the daily chart and the main trend is up . So my trading idea is to buy from the trendline which i have shown clearly in the chart above and then 1st take profit and 2nd take profit regions are also mentioned in the chart too

Timeframe: Daily
    Eur Cad:

buying limit: 1.3950
    stop loss: 1.3850 |
    Take Profits: 1.4150 - 1.4350 - 1.4450

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Dear taharoyal52, thank you very much for this trading exploitation , it is so interesting to my learning and rebelieve of the price action trading strategy. I coted from you that you risk only 3% of your account per trade setup on this price action, and risk 3% - 6% - 9% and 12% and so on. My confusing is in take profits, how do you manage the profits target, do you place more than one order to get the 3% - 6% - 9% and 12% and so on.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello traders!
    Its weekend and i just checked that in GBP/AUD daily timeframe chart, there is once again rejection from strong resistance (which is a trendline resistance). It can be a good correction trade and target should be 61% fibo on strong support which is our target. Although major trend is up.

Pair: GBPAUD
    Timeframe: Daily

Sell now @t cmp 1.7207
    Stop loss: 1.7438
    Take profit: 1.6904

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Just analyzed the AUDUSD forex pair in the daily time frame chart and i have seen a good price action setup. Its a support level where the pair has formed a BULLISH INSIDE BAR candle , which if broken, indicates a bull movement. THe target would be the resistance zone marked.

Pair: AUD/USD
    Buy at 0.9300 - 0.9330 |
    sl: 0.9225 |
    target: 0.94 - 0.95

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Just checked the GOLD commodity in the Weekly time frame and i saw that there is a BULLISH REJECTION indicated by a LONG TAIL PIN. And there is a symmetrical triangle. My view for this pair is to go for a buy. So basically as it is a weekly chart, it is a long term view .

Pair: XAU/USD (GOLD)
    Time frame: Weekly

Gold Long Term
    Buy Limit: 1277 |
    sl: 1272 |
    Target: 1288 - 1300 - 1308 - 1325

480 pips reward| risk : 50 pips

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I got many messages from friends about is it safe to enter when market open. I would say no. If you had not open the position when i posted the charts, then it is late . I told many times , all must have patience. If a trade is missed, please dont open it forcefully or your risk : reward ratio will not be good. And chances of losses are also high too.

THis is just another chart for GBP/AUD . So those who are already entered, if they want to reenter again, they could do that too.

Pair: Gbp Aud:
    Selling Limit: 1.7325
    Stop loss: 1.7430
    Take Profit: 1.7125 - 1.6925

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is a pure chart trading on the pattern and formation that you can see on the trading chart. This is a resaon why nay traders shoudl know that the trading on price action can not be certainly pure. It will surely diversify. I have read many things about this trading on price action , so, i know what i am talking about.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I just checked the NZD/JPY pair in the weekly time-frame and it looks like that , NZD/JPY is willing to make a bearish bat which is a harmonic pattern. My long term view on this pair would be on the selling side.

Long term trade
    Pair: NZDJPY

Sell Region: 84 - 85 |
    stop loss: 86.5
    take Profit1: 80.0 | tp2: 75.0

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast