Thread: Pure Price Action Trading !

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 14

Pure Price Action Trading !

Hello All
    I am a Price Action trader!
    I dont trade pairs. I trade setups. That is why, i always trade with a reason. And price action traders mostly trade with a reason to trade (also called trade setups).

I trade pending orders, and even direct setups too if i found them. There will be no restrictions on timeframes. In whichever time frame i found a good setup, i will post it directly. And i will keep updating all in this thread.

I risk 3% per trade and not more than it. My rewards starts from 3% - 6% - 9% and 12% and so on, depending on the setups.

I am mainting this journal for 2 aims; 1) to help all newbie traders to learn my style, 2) to maintain my own record.

If you really like my setups, then must put thumbs up (like) on that content!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by taharoyal52; 11-01-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello once again to all traders!
    Its weekend , so I'll have little more time to find more setups and as soon as i find them, i will share it with you with required take profit(s) and stop loss too. If there is any update of any trades , i will inform everything in this thread only.
    Be with me, and LETS ROCK! (happy pipping and happy weekend too)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This is my first trade for those who were looking forward for my trades!

My idea for GOLD:
    I have shared 4 charts, H4 (4-hourly) , Daily, Monthly and Weekly ! Almost everything is mentioned on the pic below.

Gold: Sell Limit: 1333 + spreads
    sl: 1338.38 + spreads
    tp: 1308 + spreads
    R:R = 1:5

I will risk 5% of my account for this trade as almost every time frame is indicating a sell. But do follow it on your own risk !
    I will start from 100$ account !

PLEASE KINDLY ADD SPREADS WHEN TRADING LIMIT AND STOP ORDERS! ! ! And of course, always also add SPREADS on TAKE-PROFITS, and STOP-LOSSES!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    USD JPY !
    Time frame: hour4 (H4)
    Setup: Harmonic Pattern , Sell
    Trade open @ 98.67
    Take Profits: 100pips: 97.67
    Stop Loss: 30 pips @ 98.97

Risk : Reward: 1:3.5
    Trade management: Risking 2% of account

Trade Setup (explanation) in image:

Please kindly add spreads on your trades .
    Thanks and do like so that i can know that you are following this trade or learning from my thread. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i don not understand these type of statements please help me what about you talking dear friends it is not easy work i know that so i want to get help of your all please hel me to earn income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    pure price action trading is very good because it will make it to be a professional way of trading in the Forex market because the trader will know that the Forex market moves in waves manner and then he will be able to appreciate the Forex market in its naked chart and that also will boost the traders way of trading in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by robo53 View Post
    i don not understand these type of statements please help me what about you talking dear friends it is not easy work i know that so i want to get help of your all please hel me to earn income.
    Dear trader, my thread contains trades from the price action strategies!
    There is nothing difficult. You can easily learn from my trades, because here, in this thread, i am going to share why i am buying or selling a particular pair/currency . In this way it will help you increase your knowledge and eventually it would help me as you all will pray for me more and more

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am trying to gather some knowledge through this chart, but my less knowledge failed to catch the idea. So far I understand that this trading chart can give us some hope to gain in this market, but there is no guarantee that it will works all the time. I follow simply support and resistance with EMA 50 as a dynamic support and resistance which is giving very excellent result in my present trading. Immediate after releasing any news the market trend moves frequently, I am trying to catch that event also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As i said , i dont trade pairs. I am a price action trader , thus , i trade setups rather than trading pairs.
    I think every price action trader looks out for setups rather than just restricting themselves to some pairs especially majors. There are so many pairs . Around 200+ i guess.

THis is my view on CHFJPY!

Setup: BULLISH BAT (HARMONIC PATTERN)
    Buy @ cmp 107.788
    Stop loss: 35 pips @ 107.45
    Take profit around 75-100 pips @ 108.55-108.75 region.

Good Luck!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    I am trying to gather some knowledge through this chart, but my less knowledge failed to catch the idea. So far I understand that this trading chart can give us some hope to gain in this market, but there is no guarantee that it will works all the time. I follow simply support and resistance with EMA 50 as a dynamic support and resistance which is giving very excellent result in my present trading. Immediate after releasing any news the market trend moves frequently, I am trying to catch that event also.
    Dear Jamuna! Forex trading is such a business where no one can guarantee 100% profits.
    According to me, as i have tested almost each and every strategy, the best so far is harmonic patterns which has very low risk and very high reward. And seocnd one is price action strategy. These 2 are the best strategies to make good pips. But no one guarantees 100% profits all the time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast