EA VS MANUAL TRADING
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EA VS MANUAL TRADING

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

EA VS MANUAL TRADING

Many trader use EA or ROBOT for trading.ut EA and ROBOT are software and i don`t know how a software understand market movement.I think manual trading is very profitable and risk free.So if you want to take Forex trading as profession,then never use ROBOT or EA.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Both are good, but i can say that the manual trading is better. apart form the fact that it will give you more money if you are doing it, it will also sustain the money that it has given you because it is you that trades and you will have the expertise to make more money unlike the automated trading systems that requires not skills.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    According to my trading with the EA is much better than manual, although I still use manual trading. EA has a lot of advantages that is helping us do the analysis automatically and auto trading, so we do not have to use a lot of time in forex trading, while we must do repeatedly to manual trading analysis and trading that we do everything manually, it would use a lot of time .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    trading with a robot will be enough to loss all your capital fast so according to me i prefer to not trade with any robot because it is so risky and you may loss all your own money in one day only so i prefer to trade manually and i think it is the best way to have the experience also and it will be a profitable way in my opinion .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Trading with EA needs huge experience and skill also. I am newbie and don't take the risk to run my trade with EA. I prefer manual trading through which I am trying to make proper analysis before opening any option. Through this way I am getting more idea about market trend which cannot be possible if I leave it to EA.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Both method of trading are good but manual trading will always stand out as the preferred and profitable way of trading the currencey market,of I were to be asked which I prefer I would say manual trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think EA or Robot needs huge experience or skill on the technical analysis and it could help us to earn huge amount of money but it is also a high risky because it does not follow the news of the market and at that time if the market sentiment goes beyond EA then our account could be in high risk, So I think manual trading is better than EA.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Some EA can be good for traders and they can give you market direction so then you can open right trade. but manual trading can be give you better result from EA. but keep in mind you must have good experience and learning then you can doing better from EA..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    there is advantage and disadvantage to trade with EA, and for them who want to stay and relax and just wait for earning or losing, they can use EA, they can make some profit but as the consequences they get losing too, because EA is not flexible and can not follow the market for different situation,
    and for them who have the vision and want to be a good trader, i believe they will take manual trading as the choices, trader can get more and more experiences, develop their trading system and at last master it and become a good trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    EA vs Manual tarding, all are good, i can say that the manual trading is better. apart form the fact that it will give you more money if you are doing it, it will also sustain the money that it has given you because it is you that trades and you will have the expertise to make more money unlike the automated trading systems that requires not skills

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast