Full time trader and part time trader!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Full time trader and part time trader!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Full time trader and part time trader!!!

some trader take Forex trading as full time and some trader take as part time.But i think most of the trader take Forex trading as full time.I also take Forex as full time business.but Forex also best business as part time business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    i think full time trader are big investor.but part time trader are not big investor. I think full time trader are the best trader. Full time trader have some advantage over part time trader.In this regard any one can be the best trader making profit in the forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is certainly very good to trade forex fulltime because it means you are your own boss and can work at your own time and convinience. But only the expert trader who is sure to make profit should be a fulltime trader. The inexperienced new trader cant be a fulltime trader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I am a part time trader , and i am enjoying it better. Forex trading is all abut what you knwo and the way you want it, this is why i will not force any trader to be part time or full time. But if it is the most beneficial that you are talking about, it is the part tie that i will take to be the best that forex traders can take.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Full-time traders are certainly better than a part-time trader, because full-time traders have plenty of time to learn forex, while the part-time trader directly focused on profits without good preparation. Another advantage possessed by a full-time trader of profit that they can get more effective and larger, so they mostly know when the right to enter and exit from market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think it is necessary to be a full time trader in order to have a good experience in order to make more profits so it will be useful to be a full time trader .but i prefer to be a part time trader because i am busy so it will be the best choice for me any for all busy traders .also i prefer to be a scalping trader .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    If your successfully trading in your account,it would

- - - Updated - - -

If your successfully trading in your account,it wouldnt be a bad idea to trade full time as a matter of fact time resourceis equally essential to have an in debt knowledge in price movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My Friend I am a Full time trader and I love trading Forex. Forex is a place of earning money and it is an online business and anyone can join here without any hesitation because millions of traders are trading here full time or part time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Forex is freedom business and no any restrictions in this business so therefore no any time problem in this business. if you want doing trade as a part time or full time this is your choice. but part time can be good because you can earn good amount by small time working..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Forex have no limit or need no qualification, its needs only knowledge and experience, if you do full time trading then you will be earn more and you will be experienced more than part time trader , but if any one have another job or student like me then he will be considered as a part time trader

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast