If you are successful trader how you can help the Beginners?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you are successful trader how you can help the Beginners?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

If you are successful trader how you can help the Beginners?

When i be come a successful trader,then i must help the new trader.i teach them Forex trading and i give them free training.Some time i give them free signal and advice.I think all successful trader should help the new trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i will share all my best i can but i am not sure if all will be accepted with right, because everyone will have their own ability to accept and understand it, and so why the problem here is some of them will have different results and even some of them will need longer time,
    this is the best way for me , we can share at this place to fix and complete each others

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    The new forex trader certainly needs correct advice from experienced traders because most new traders have the wrong thinking that forex is a money machine where they can make fast easy money. The expert trader can advice the new trader to have the right mindset.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is the beginners that will come my way that i will help, i have seen many things about the market, if i do not see traders , there is no way i can help. I really do want to help new traders, and i will start by telling them the history of the forex trdaing and gives them the trading book before i tutor them on the demo trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    If I become a successful trader, then I would help beginner forex traders are there in the forex forums, forex forum certainly due in large part made up of forex traders, so we can provide lessons and knowledge that is more useful for the traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    When i be come a successful trader,then i must help the new trader.i teach them Forex trading and i give them free training.Some time i give them free signal and advice.I think all successful trader should help the new trader.
    If I can earn a lot of money from the Forex trading then I would be a successful trader. Being a successful trader I must help the beginners and must guide them for getting success in Forex trading. I am sure they can be successful if the work hard.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    If i m a successful trader then i can make a newbie understand about what is Forex market,everyone think that Forex is a money making business only.I would say to learn more about Forex and to prepare his own trading plan.He/she should start trading with demo account and after experience he an trade in real accounts.Always use the appropriate indicators which can be used accordingly to his strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    If i m a successful trader then i can make a newbie understand about what is Forex market,everyone think that Forex is a money making business only.I would say to learn more about Forex and to prepare his own trading plan.He/she should start trading with demo account and after experience he an trade in real accounts.Always use the appropriate indicators which can be used accordingly to his strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear i will help the beginner trader in this market. I am still helping every forex trader in this business for becoming them good forex trader but the problem with most of the traders is that , these traders did not focus on learning and practice the market and that is why these person facing a lot of loss and even blows the trading account very quickly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    When i will become a successful trader i can help the beginners by sharing all my experiences.I can help them to learn and gain knowledge.Suggest them to practice in demo account and give their sufficient time in demo account.Advice them to keep patience,be confidence and cool mind while trading in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast