MT4 indicator MA and EMA.
Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 477

Thread: MT4 indicator MA and EMA.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Comilla, Bangladesh
    Posts
    51

    MT4 indicator MA and EMA.

    Dear friends I am trading with MT4 platform ans using MA for technical analysis. Now I want to know about the use of EMA and SMA. Please help me about EMA and SMA.
    I want to know.
    1. How to setup EMA and SMA?
    2. What is there use?
    3. What is the different between MA, EMA and SMA?
    friends waiting for your reply.

  2. #2
    Bro i don't like to trade using indicator as i love to analyze my own. I feel safe. try to believe on your skills. Most of the time indicator will provide you wrong signals as they are functioned. My suggestion for you to learn the fundamental and technical. If you want to know about the indicator then think indicatorfactory.com will help you to know the true purpose of some basic indicators.

  3. #3
    Yes it is very good habit to dislike in case of trading using indicators. Also applying your own analysis you are try to making better trade. But dear it is not possible for all traders. To achieve this type of quality we need to more experience then we are able to making trade without any indicators.

  4. #4
    Registered user mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    Yes it is very good habit to dislike in case of trading using indicators. Also applying your own analysis you are try to making better trade. But dear it is not possible for all traders. To achieve this type of quality we need to more experience then we are able to making trade without any indicators.
    Exactly sir. I am agree. because normally trading without indicators is not possible and on my view I did not see any trader who avoid indicator using. and maximum trader use some popular indicators for the trade. that means our trading fully indicator dependable. so I love indicators always and it is really important.
    Don't loss you hope.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Bro i don't like to trade using indicator as i love to analyze my own. I feel safe. try to believe on your skills. Most of the time indicator will provide you wrong signals as they are functioned. My suggestion for you to learn the fundamental and technical. If you want to know about the indicator then think indicatorfactory.com will help you to know the true purpose of some basic indicators.
    Dear trading with own analysis it is such a good procedure for you. But i think it is not possible for all traders. Most of the trader operate their trading through many kinds of indicators. There are many types of indicators available here. All are help trader to easily understand market movement.

  6. #6
    Registered user mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    Dear trading with own analysis it is such a good procedure for you. But i think it is not possible for all traders. Most of the trader operate their trading through many kinds of indicators. There are many types of indicators available here. All are help trader to easily understand market movement.
    Yeah dear Touhid. you are correct in my knowladge there is more over 1000 indicators for profitable trading and every one really effective and useful but good indication or signal fully depend on our using system and knowladge. so some body make money just by simple strategy and some body dose not care to that !
    Don't loss you hope.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Yeah dear Touhid. you are correct in my knowladge there is more over 1000 indicators for profitable trading and every one really effective and useful but good indication or signal fully depend on our using system and knowladge. so some body make money just by simple strategy and some body dose not care to that !
    Yes dear, proper using of indicators it is one of the so much important term of this business. If we have no proper knowledge about indicators then must be we are disable to proper use it. That reason before using this we need to get more learning about many indicators.

  8. #8
    Registered user mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    Yes dear, proper using of indicators it is one of the so much important term of this business. If we have no proper knowledge about indicators then must be we are disable to proper use it. That reason before using this we need to get more learning about many indicators.
    Thanks dear Touhid. I think this is right opinion, because when we know about proper using of our indicators then we can trade on this market confidently and it is necessary before real market trading, otherwise gain is not possible from here. so there is study on your own strategy major thing.
    Don't loss you hope.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Bro i don't like to trade using indicator as i love to analyze my own. I feel safe. try to believe on your skills. Most of the time indicator will provide you wrong signals as they are functioned. My suggestion for you to learn the fundamental and technical. If you want to know about the indicator then think indicatorfactory.com will help you to know the true purpose of some basic indicators.
    It is not as if it is wrong to indicators though for trading or analysis it is just that we shouldn't be over dependent on them because they can fail us at any point in time. We must have a trading strategy to fall back on.

  10. #10
    If you want to know about the indicator then think indicator factor.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i understand for this will be this connected sings around the mt4.

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •