MT4 indicator MA and EMA. - Page 4
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 indicator MA and EMA.

Sma,Ema and Wma are variables of mob\ving avergae. Using them is very easy just drag them form your indicator tab to your charts. And you will see some lines in your chart.But remember one thing moving averages never work in range market but theyare holygrail in trending market.

What i know on this is that the MA related indicators on the mt4 trading chart has 4 different types. And they are Simple, Exponential, Smoothed and Linear weighted. All are very good for trading and be sure that they are moving faster than the other trading. That is why they are better if you use them together in your usage not sole one.

I do not like trading indices, only because I found that it does not predict the future movement of the market, but the draw is the price movement, which draws on the chart, but if you know the way I Want to include indicators on MetaTrader possible any member is given to you and tells you.

Mobile trading is really a good option for par timers especially as they can stay connected to market and can also do their other job at the same time. Full timers can also take advantage of this option in time of need.

Trader
    I use moving averages to gauge the key support and resistance areas on higher time frames. As far as benifits are concerned they work great on higher time frames. However to make them effective one needs to have some other strong trading method. MA = Moving Average , EMA = Exponential Moving Average, SMA = Simple Moving Average.
    +

Massachusetts and SRA fact have almost same function only signal on MA gives the average price for is the forex market while the EMA provide a based on the average signal given the cue indicator Massachusetts. The MA indicator typically get the price for each period, while WMA calculating indication mark on the MA in a particular period

Trader
    These two are very excellent in doing the pattern of the currency dealing, no one gets it better with them ones they are done in right way by the investor. It is sad that it is not always like that. The shifting regular is most that investors use in what they do in the marketplace, some also use it for rotate dealing sometimes, they contact it expert device.

I am new user in this forex trading, so i don't know about MT4 indicator. i use analyze try believe on your skills most of the time indicator will provide wrongs signals. I use MA indicator it helps us to find out a great trend in the market I am short term trader so moving average is a necessary indicator for trading

Bro i don't like to trade using indicator as i love to analyze my own. I feel safe. try to believe on your skills. Most of the time indicator will provide you wrong signals as they are functioned. My suggestion for you to learn the fundamental and technical. If you want to know about the indicator then think indicatorfactory.com will help you to know the true purpose of some basic indicators.

i know on this is that the MA related indicators on the mt4 trading chart has 4 different types, and they are Simple, Exponential, Smoothed and Linear weighted. All are very good for trading, and be sure that they are moving faster than the other, that is why they are better if you use them together in your usage, not sole one

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast