MT4 indicator MA and EMA. - Page 48
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: MT4 indicator MA and EMA.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

MT4 indicator MA and EMA.

Dear friends I am trading with MT4 platform ans using MA for technical analysis. Now I want to know about the use of EMA and SMA. Please help me about EMA and SMA.
    I want to know.
    1. How to setup EMA and SMA?
    2. What is there use?
    3. What is the different between MA, EMA and SMA?
    friends waiting for your reply.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    My friend you can use any indicator within both in forex I like to use EMA in forex and its depend your own choice which indicator use to your trading style and strategy but there is no doubt in it moving average is a very helpful indicator in forex its cross action strategies are also amazing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraIqbal View Post
    My friend you can use any indicator within both in forex I like to use EMA in forex and its depend your own choice which indicator use to your trading style and strategy but there is no doubt in it moving average is a very helpful indicator in forex its cross action strategies are also amazing.
    There are many type of moving average in meta trader 4 software but I am much familiar to EMA use in forex. because it give me very nice result in my trading and I basically use them to find a market trend so moving average is one of the best indicator for my trading its very easy and simple to understand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think that using this indicator is not easy and can be used immediately but still have to learn it first to be able to know the advantages and disadvantages of this indicator because by understanding the workings in detail of this indicator it will be able to produce consistent profits, because the purpose is for the results of profits that can be consistent

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Sir I not use much indicator in my trading system I just use only 100 moving average for trading and I like to trade with naked trading style in forex trading business because too much use of indicator make me confuse here so I not like to use much material for my trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    There are many type of moving average in meta trader 4 software but I am much familiar to EMA use in forex. because it give me very nice result in my trading and I basically use them to find a market trend so moving average is one of the best indicator for my trading its very easy and simple to understand.
    The moving average is a good part of forex trading in whom the trader could get to know the direction of forex field. There are many types of the moving averages, but i like to trade only with the simple type, this is the one i have the good experience with, it will make sure that i trade the forex field more effectively and get to make my income through it too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    I know that there are many types of the moving averages, i know that they are all the same thing, only that their periods are not standing for the same thing. I believe that the traders that are using about 50EMA might be using 20SMA or there about. What i am trying to say is that different settings work with the different types of the moving average, and they all works well when used properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    open the platform and cick insert-indicator-trend-moving average
    then chose the ma method

Not allowed!

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748