MT4 indicator MA and EMA. - Page 3
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 indicator MA and EMA.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

MT4 indicator MA and EMA.

Dear friends I am trading with MT4 platform ans using MA for technical analysis. Now I want to know about the use of EMA and SMA. Please help me about EMA and SMA.
    I want to know.
    1. How to setup EMA and SMA?
    2. What is there use?
    3. What is the different between MA, EMA and SMA?
    friends waiting for your reply.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Well brother. This is very nice question. any way MA means moving average,EMA means Exponential moving average and SMA means simple moving average. and you can find deference between them if you think deeply. but remember it MA, EMA, SMA one kind of trend indicators, and the using system fully depend on trading time frame.but I think MA 13, EMA 20,and SMA 25 better for H4 time frame.
    allow me to correct one mistake made by you sir. you said that sma means simple moving average but in fact that sma means smoothed moving average setting, not simple one. we don't need to think deeply just because we want to find the difference. we can simply know the differences between each moving average setting just by seeing it in our chart.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i am also new user in this forex trading,so i dont know about MT4 indicator,you should contact of in this side modarator,modarator tells you any information of this site,you should try this,it can help you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by bangla4all View Post
    Dear friends I am trading with MT4 platform ans using MA for technical analysis. Now I want to know about the use of EMA and SMA. Please help me about EMA and SMA.
    I want to know.
    1. How to setup EMA and SMA?
    2. What is there use?
    3. What is the different between MA, EMA and SMA?
    friends waiting for your reply.
    well brother i cannot think that i use indicators i use analyze try beleive on your skills most of the time indicator will provide wrongs signals as they are functioned however we can use internal idcators of mt4 such as macd and moving average best of luck

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Moving averages either exponential on simple moving averages are indicators of trend and some traders use it to determine the resistance and support level. In my own case, I use 21 EMA, 10 EMA, 50 EMA and 100 EMA. The first two generate the signal while the last two generate the trend and this is really working for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am trading with the trading platfrom with the MA.But i am trying with the EMA using to trying to trading.The Forex is an international level very large profitable. The People are now all over the countries are can trading here also can earning huge amounts of the moneys very easily and simply.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    What exactly i understand with this is that the MOTHER connected signals around the mt4 exchanging graph has 5 differing kinds, plus they are Uncomplicated, Hugh, Smoothed in addition to Linear weighted. Each one is good regarding exchanging, in addition to be sure that these are transferring quicker versus various other, for this reason these are greater the use of these people in concert as part of your use, not necessarily single one...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Hello sorry I am new here in this business but I thin you are talking about Moving average indicator yup its a very good indicator for us and it helps us to find out a great trend in the market I am short term trader so moving average is a necessary indicator for my trading use.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    allow me to correct one mistake made by you sir. you said that sma means simple moving average but in fact that sma means smoothed moving average setting, not simple one. we don't need to think deeply just because we want to find the difference. we can simply know the differences between each moving average setting just by seeing it in our chart.
    Can you provide a source of information which states that sma is smoothed moving average? Since I only found a few sources that sma is a simple moving average.Indeed, we do not need to think deeply in only to find the difference, but the more we learned deeply, the better for us. So there is no serious problem in this regard.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    This is quite a very technical question, an only aware of the moving average and its popularly known setup of the 20 ma,50 ma,100 ma,some also include the 200 moving average on there chart.
    I would refer you to do your research on Google to enable you gain more insightful and accurate knowledge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I'm brand new within e-commerce however We slim you're referring to Shifting typical sign yes it's an excellent sign for all of us also it assists all of us to discover an excellent pattern on the market I'm temporary investor therefore shifting typical is really a required sign with regard to my personal buying and selling make use of.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast