MT4 indicator MA and EMA. - Page 11
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 indicator MA and EMA.

Trader
    MA and EMA does tell you trends and you can use them to filter the trend and when you have so many mechanical systems built with EMA you know how to use the best one and you can use EMA to see values when price built up momentum and advertise higher, prior coming to this forum i used it to scalp after breakout tests and there are certain other ways to use them but the best one is to use with the possibilities that your account show and best way to use it to filter it with trend and test of EMA is good opportunity but other factors has to be included in it as well.

regards

Banned
    My friend you can use any indicator within both in forex I like to use EMA in forex and its depend your own choice which indicator use to your trading style and strategy but there is no doubt in it moving average is a very helpful indicator in forex its cross action strategies are also amazing

Banned
    I have not much knowledge of all but I like to do trade with EMA but almost all moving average indicators work with same purpose in forex so I not check with that thing in moving average use I love to use moving average to identify a market trend we should try to trade with trend that's much safe system of trading in forex

Ma and EMA indicators are all time best indicators before it i have check out all indicators but result of these indicators is not good like EMA and Ma.If we are using H1 time frame and the indicator MA means moving average at this we can analyse market successfully and can understand market movement for long time

good steps in market if yo trade in this and other ways and i like when you know about this dear because many ways if you want success you must learn and trade
    and you know about this dear in market because in this you can us in market and its really can help you dear if you want do this you must learn
    and this can help you

I know MA MT4 Trading ranking of the four types of these indicators, in their simplicity, of course, is the mass of a smooth linear. Applications, all of them a good deal, why did one of the better use and they move faster than others, does not verify that, ie.

[lang=ar]There are four types of moving averages simple, Exponential, Smoothed and Linear weighted with diffeerent settings high, low, close, high and low /2 and all have different value so what we use in our trading depends on our trading strategy somebody uses simple some likes to use exponential which will indicate more sharp and accurate indication than simple moving average.[/lang]

I am trading with the trading platfrom with the MA.But i am trying with the EMA using to trying to traading.The Forex is an international level very large profitable. The People are now all over the countries are can trading here also can earning huge amounts of the moneys very easily and simply.

Banned
    There are many type of moving average in meta trader 4 software but I am much familiar to EMA use in forex because it give me very nice result in my trading and I basically use them to find a market trend so moving average is one of the best indicator for my trading its very easy and simple to understand

These two are great in doing the pattern of the forex, nobody shows signs of improvement with them ones they are carried out in right path by the broker. It is tragic that it is not generally like that. The moving normal is most that merchants use in what they do in the business, some additionally utilize it for turn exchanging at time, they call it expert device.

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast