MT4 indicator MA and EMA.
Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 indicator MA and EMA.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

MT4 indicator MA and EMA.

Dear friends I am trading with MT4 platform ans using MA for technical analysis. Now I want to know about the use of EMA and SMA. Please help me about EMA and SMA.
    I want to know.
    1. How to setup EMA and SMA?
    2. What is there use?
    3. What is the different between MA, EMA and SMA?
    friends waiting for your reply.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Bro i don't like to trade using indicator as i love to analyze my own. I feel safe. try to believe on your skills. Most of the time indicator will provide you wrong signals as they are functioned. My suggestion for you to learn the fundamental and technical. If you want to know about the indicator then think indicatorfactory.com will help you to know the true purpose of some basic indicators.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    What i know on this is that the MA related indicators on the mt4 trading chart has 4 different types, and they are Simple, Exponential, Smoothed and Linear weighted. All are very good for trading, and be sure that they are moving faster than the other, that is why they are better if you use them together in your usage, not sole one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i'm new user of forex trading i do not know about all terms of trading so i also want your help to assist me to give me proper knowledge about forex i donot want to use the indicators i want to be exatct in tradin business. be sure that they are moving faster than the other, that is why they are better if you use them together in your usage, not sole one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    MA and EMA actually have almost the same function, only MA gives signal on the average price is in the forex market, while the EMA gives a signal based on the average signal given by the MA indicator. MA indicator usually calculate price in each period, while WMA calculating MA indicator signal in a certain period.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    These two are very good in doing the trend of the forex, no one gets it better with them ones they are done in right way by the trader. It is sad that it is not always like that. The moving average is most that traders use in what they do in the market, some also use it for pivot trading at time, they call it professional tool.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 11
    I use other technical indicators like MACD and stochastic. for example I buy a currency pair when the macd histogram crosses the zero level up and when the stochastic is oversold. I personally was very successful but be careful with leverage because it is a long-term strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by dardoalbarracin View Post
    I use other technical indicators like MACD and stochastic. for example I buy a currency pair when the macd histogram crosses the zero level up and when the stochastic is oversold. I personally was very successful but be careful with leverage because it is a long-term strategy.
    This is a good point there, i have noticed so many traders using the red line of MACD, But i discovered my own based on histogram which is the silver lines on the trading chart section of the MACD, they are by no doubt the one i have seen to be the easiest and most reliable among the usage of the histograms in the forex on mt4.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by bangla4all View Post
    Dear friends I am trading with MT4 platform ans using MA for technical analysis. Now I want to know about the use of EMA and SMA. Please help me about EMA and SMA.
    I want to know.
    1. How to setup EMA and SMA?
    2. What is there use?
    3. What is the different between MA, EMA and SMA?
    friends waiting for your reply.
    Hello, I will try to help you find the answers of your questions. Please correct me if I wrong.
    1. There are various setup for MA, EMA, and SMA. All of them has different rules to enter and exit the market depending on each setups.
    2. Moving Average is useful to determine the major trend (I think) in big time frame started from H1 to Daily.
    3. MA means Moving Average, is basic settings of MA itself. EMA means Exponential Moving Average, will show sharp and more accurate signal from two or more Moving Average crossing. SMA means Smoothed Moving Average, will show the MA lines more smooth than other settings.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    Open roboforex platform
    click insert > indicators > trend > moving average. and then its up to you to choose the MA METHOD to Simple Or Exponential , smoothed or linear weighted
    and you have the ability to apply to CLOSE, open price, high , low and many others
    depending on the strategy you are using, you have to decide accordingly.

indi.jpg

after applying, the indicator will look like this depending on your own settings

indi2.png

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast