learning time
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: learning time

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

learning time

i think Forex learning never end any time.We must need to continue our learning.A new trader need minimum 4 month demo trading before start real trading.Forex market is a changing market.So here we need to continue our learning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Learning time seems not to have end, but in the real truth of it, it does have end. There are certain stages that you will reach in the market, mad you will not want to learn nay further so that you will not get confused of what you are doing, it is very good in this way too, it will make your earning to be permanganate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Forex is such a business in which trades needs to be updated with the current market condition all the time,so learning about this business continue until we are doing this business,the more traders get's learning the more they understand forex market and more chances they get more profit from this business..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Any forex trader who wants to succeed in their trading career must be prepared to make continous learning their top priority. And i also dont think that learning in forex trading has any form of time limit. Traders would be successful when the study each day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes if you want to make profits for ever you must not stop learning and training in order to have more experience .making any profits is totally depend on your trading experience so we must not stop learning to be able to make any profits .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    The actual time it takes a very long time to learn, because I read the testimony of many forex traders that they need time for years to master the forex market. So we better learn forex while looking profit from forex trading, at least we can learn to live survive from forex trading even though we are still a beginner

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think there is no actual time for learning in Forex trading business.A trader should always learn more and more about Forex.Learning makes him/her to understand this trading business easily.I don't think that learning in Forex has any time limit or any kind of form.Learning about Forex business is up to we are trading in Forex market and it is unlimited.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I think there is no time limit for any one to learn something..as Mr. Amitab bacchan sir said increase your knowledge to increase money....as a trader should always learn more and more about Forex market so that you can get experience so that you can earn lots of huge profit in Forex...so there is no limits to learn Forex market..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think there is no limit time for learning the Forex trading business.A trader should always try to learn more and more about this Forex trading business.Learning makes every trader to understand this trading business very easily and earn a huge amount of profit. So, we must not stop learning to be able to make any profits .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    in life we learn every time and in forex also no time limit in learning .trader should always try to learn more and more about this Forex trading business.if forex trader who wants to succeed in their trading career must be prepared to make continous learning their top priority.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast