learn from your past mistakes
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: learn from your past mistakes

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

learn from your past mistakes

In Forex business we make mistake in trading time.But a little mistake make a big profit.So we need to try avoid our mistake and take carefully all step.If we learn from our mistake,then we can avoid these mistake in future.I think we must learn from our past mistake.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have being trying to get this done too. If you learn from the mistakes that you are making, there is no way that you will not make a good forex traders. But this will have to take time. All forex traders should be very careful on the things that they do too, it may be for the right experience, so thing will make you fed up, but do not be fed up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Indeed it is very true that a lot of traders, especially new forex traders make mistakes often when trading, but those mistakes can be a good source of learning for traders if they correct those mistakes and avoid such mistakes in their future trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we must learn from the mistakes that we have done from trading forex. Our failures will surely give us a loss, so the value of the lessons that we get very valuable in accordance with the magnitude of the mistake we did at that time, so in forex trading we have to be honest with our failures, not defending the detriment of our analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think most of the trader did mistakes in their trading history and from the mistakes I think they have learn and they have corrected every mistakes that they did. anyway way I believe Forex is a risky business and we do not do any hurry while trading in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes it is the best choice to make profits easily without this mistakes in the future and i think it is the most popular way to have the experience .if you want to earn from Forex market you must to learn as you can to be able to trade Forex successfully with the lowest risk .so we can say that learning from mistakes is so important .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Learning from our last mistakes is definitely part ofhhe learning process in other to overcome so hindrances.and not just our trading mistakes but also our harmful attitudes which lead us to lose money before.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes, mistakes and loss is the best teacher in robo forex trading business, i do some mitakes when i start forex trading business, i have lose my all money due to my mistakes, but this time i have learned from my mistakes and i will never repeat those mistake anywhere in the forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    Yes i have learn from my past mistake , because i have loss once time by my mistake and after that i can't loss any more because i am not repeated my mistake and i will never do that mistake again, mistakes are very usefull for learning about forex trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    learning from the previous mistakes will help you to fix your mistakes and you will avoid making it again and will let you improve your trading method and this will minimize the possibility of loss and will increase possibility of winning and with more trading you will increase your skills and experience and this will improve your trading style more and more

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast