COPYFX TRADING JOURNAL-SYLVERTEE
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: COPYFX TRADING JOURNAL-SYLVERTEE

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12

COPYFX TRADING JOURNAL-SYLVERTEE

Offer stateBeing createdDate from:30 March 2017 23:06:52Date to:29 March 2019 00:00:00Offer scheme:Trader on profitRisk level:MinimumProfit commission :40%Minimum deposit, $:100Delay time display transactions in minutes.:0Transfer the commission to:2850673Profile informationThe amount of active subscribers:0Trading strategy:

I will be trading the trend with moving average indicator mainly

Trading strategy name:

Moving Average

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Seems like you are not updating anything on this thread yet. If you have entered some position then you should update them in here even though it is a loss too. It is just sad enough to see us to loss the money and we became lazy to update our progress too sometimes. But that is actually a necesity in this forum and you need to know about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Seems like you are not updating anything on this thread yet. If you have entered some position then you should update them in here even though it is a loss too. It is just sad enough to see us to loss the money and we became lazy to update our progress too sometimes. But that is actually a necesity in this forum and you need to know about it.
    Thank you for stopping by. I have the real one that i am updating, this one is just a mistakes. I think i will tell the admin to delete this one for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with trend line and moving average is a good thing because because this will increase the possibility of earning because trading will be in the direction of the market, and so this will make trading more safe and less risky but the commission is high and it is better if it is smaller to be able to get clients to join you in your system

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Trader needs always to update the trading journal, it is for the advance of the learning process to be good trader.

It is just sad enough to see us to loss the money and we became lazy to update our progress too sometimes.
    even we get loss, we must stay to continue and consistent post the update in our trading journal, I want to admit that after get routine and discipline using trading journal in this forum, I can get the consistent profit. Actually it is good for trader just like me, who newbie in forex, and offer trading experience

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    moving average is good but share values and working, when and how order will place, how much risk can be enough for one order, use all details kindly then people can understand , you lost your capital but try to invest some more balance then try to recover, don't lose this remaining balance also

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    moving average is good but share values and working, when and how order will place, how much risk can be enough for one order, use all details kindly then people can understand , you lost your capital but try to invest some more balance then try to recover, don't lose this remaining balance also
    It is just like your case, you are more investing in your forex copyfx account and get loss immedietly. There are many trading strategy, I use different trading strategy on GOLD, because I really understand, the GOLD will appreciated rapidly and make the price of gold go up with the good acceleration. Please I just use the tendline and horizontal and support and resistance support and resistance

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    moving average is good but you lost most of part of balance this is something bad, but don't worry about it you lost if you learn from your loss then that is not big deal, you should try to recover loss with some patient and add some more funds but move slowly don't go fast again this can be more risky for you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    moving average is good but you lost most of part of balance this is something bad, but don't worry about it you lost if you learn from your loss then that is not big deal, you should try to recover loss with some patient and add some more funds but move slowly don't go fast again this can be more risky for you
    It is a very good way to trade, it is classical and many professional traders are still using the moving average until today. This means that the trader that will have the best in their trading will have to do it by making sure that they are giving the market all what it takes, not only using the moving average, but to manage it well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a very good way to trade, it is classical and many professional traders are still using the moving average until today. This means that the trader that will have the best in their trading will have to do it by making sure that they are giving the market all what it takes, not only using the moving average, but to manage it well.
    Well, just that will not be enough. I admit that many pro traders are using them now but we should also think and improve the way we use them so we can earn an even better profit for our own future in this business too. Managing our own trade is very hard actually and we need to give a lot of efforts for that.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast