COPYFX TRADING JOURNAL-SYLVERTEE - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: COPYFX TRADING JOURNAL-SYLVERTEE

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12

COPYFX TRADING JOURNAL-SYLVERTEE

Offer stateBeing createdDate from:30 March 2017 23:06:52Date to:29 March 2019 00:00:00Offer scheme:Trader on profitRisk level:MinimumProfit commission :40%Minimum deposit, $:100Delay time display transactions in minutes.:0Transfer the commission to:2850673Profile informationThe amount of active subscribers:0Trading strategy:

I will be trading the trend with moving average indicator mainly

Trading strategy name:

Moving Average

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes if traders start to learn from beggining then they can easily understand the real way of trading, but still this is not simple from my experience if we are expert we can still lose all or big money, so make sure you are trading with some patient and full of your learning then earning can be possible
    There is no way traders will not start their learning from the beginning in my view of this business, they will use that to make sure that they understand trading, and are working with what they have to do well when trading forex. This is not what all of traders of forex can avoid, we have to always look for the best possible means to trade and make success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    There is no way traders will not start their learning from the beginning in my view of this business, they will use that to make sure that they understand trading, and are working with what they have to do well when trading forex. This is not what all of traders of forex can avoid, we have to always look for the best possible means to trade and make success.
    AS trader, we should find the best entry point to enter the market and when the market does not provide the best entry point based on trading setup we can not not enter the market. Please look below,
    AS trader I can see a good trading opportunity here, but not so good with risk and reward ratio, because on hourly chart. I can se potential to uptrend but also there are potential to make downtrend
    please notice here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    moving average is good indicators but if we can use it, we can not earn here good if we do not know how we can earn and how we can use indicator, moving average is best of them but its not easy to use , it also have many issues if we can control and can follow then we can take risk and can earn on base of this indicator

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    moving average is good indicators but if we can use it, we can not earn here good if we do not know how we can earn and how we can use indicator, moving average is best of them but its not easy to use , it also have many issues if we can control and can follow then we can take risk and can earn on base of this indicator
    That might be true but there will be some limitation about how much we can earn in here too. The traders that want to success in this business needs to learn that the indicator got a lot of limitations and we need to follow them only on certain time in here. If we can control it, trading should not be too difficult too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I trade with moving average and i know how powerful it is for helping traders to trade. it is not what traders will regret using when they know it. What i prefer mainly with the moving average is the way it is very simple. That simplicity will make sure traders that are using it are enjoying it and are trading it with the full control of only little analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I trade with moving average and i know how powerful it is for helping traders to trade. it is not what traders will regret using when they know it. What i prefer mainly with the moving average is the way it is very simple. That simplicity will make sure traders that are using it are enjoying it and are trading it with the full control of only little analysis.
    Using moving average to trade is good but we need to check a lot of conditions in the market too to help our own trading. Traders that do not know how to use indicators well enough usually regret only after they know how to use it and why they do not use it to begin with from beginning too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Using moving average to trade is good but we need to check a lot of conditions in the market too to help our own trading. Traders that do not know how to use indicators well enough usually regret only after they know how to use it and why they do not use it to begin with from beginning too.
    It is very good to use the moving average to trade, that is what i am using alone, and i thought it would not work until i realized that i survived the market with it for the whole 2 years. What i have realized too is the patience of traders and a fixed plans which they are working the forex business with. All things will work fine when traders have good ones.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    It is very good to use the moving average to trade, that is what i am using alone, and i thought it would not work until i realized that i survived the market with it for the whole 2 years. What i have realized too is the patience of traders and a fixed plans which they are working the forex business with. All things will work fine when traders have good ones.
    moving average is good indicator to trade but it can be bad if we do not learn it, all indicators need of some proper time to learn and use in trading, we can not earn here without indicators or without some fundamentals, so with both these we can make some good analysis and can earn also

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    moving average is good indicator to trade but it can be bad if we do not learn it, all indicators need of some proper time to learn and use in trading, we can not earn here without indicators or without some fundamentals, so with both these we can make some good analysis and can earn also
    Indeed that moving average is a good indicator in here and if we can use them properly then earning will not be hard. Traders that can use a good fundamental insight in order to learn to use them can grow and become an expert eventually. But even with all that, they need to be able to possess a proper insight in this business too in order to see into the events to be traded.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    Indeed that moving average is a good indicator in here and if we can use them properly then earning will not be hard. Traders that can use a good fundamental insight in order to learn to use them can grow and become an expert eventually. But even with all that, they need to be able to possess a proper insight in this business too in order to see into the events to be traded.
    It is a good indicator, i know how to work with moving average too, it is not as good as the bollinger bands that i use, that is why i do stick to what i know. After a while of deliberation on the strategy i will use to trade forex too, i have seen that the moving average is the same thing with the middle like of my bollinger band indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast