Advantages and Disadvantages of MetaTrader 5 - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Advantages and Disadvantages of MetaTrader 5

metatrader 5 is a better platform than metatrader 4, metatrader 5 is very fast and can establish a good connection with the server, even when the network connect is poor
    i see that advantages of metatrader 5 is good and better platform than metatrader 4 i have tested it before on pc and one of the most impo

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is the good benefit using the metatrader 5 in forex. Because the connection in forex trading is also give the better impact too in trading. The meta trader offer the better with trading server
    And the meta trader 5 use the different programming language different with the meta trader 4 programming language. The expert advisor run smooth in meta trader 4 can not even run in meta trader 5.

The main advantage of MetaTrader 4 over 5 is the simplified logic of trading functions - reading history or opening trades by code is way more simple to do, especially the first time you try. Other than that I don't think MT4 has any other advantage - about everything else is made better in MT5. It even looks better if you're using some customized theme for Windows.
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456