Advantages and Disadvantages of MetaTrader 5 - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Advantages and Disadvantages of MetaTrader 5

I thought it's better to trade with MT4 terminal than MT5 terminal, maybe it's because a habit, but I think MT4 more simple and friendly interface, even there are some limited features in MT4 terminal. For beginners just like me it's more easy to learn with MT4 terminals. And for slow internet connection MT5 terminal quite hard to connect with the server.

Trader
    one of the disadvantages of mt5 i that it is slower than mt4 because it is more heavy and so it does not work well on the old computers, so it needs a new computers of good hardware to be able to work well and make the trading more smooth, but mt5 has good advantages also that makes it a good platform and help in good trading always.

Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    In my own view, metatrader 5 is a better platform than metatrader 4, metatrader 5 is very fast and can establish a good connection with the server, even when the network connect is poor. The network hardly breaks, but the disadvantage it is currently facing is that since it is a newer platform and a most traders still use the metatrader 4, there is no vast library or costume indicators or expert advisors like the metatrader 4
    [lang=de]Do not think so. Meta trader 4 is faster than meta trader 5. Metatrader 4 may be old but trust me still better than meta trader 5. Meta trader 5 has more time frame and chart but it is slow. It is not faster like meta trader 4 and yes meta trader 4 is easy to operate. In all way meta trader 4 is perfect trading software for all the traders..[/lang]

I assume it is the coolest advantage the use of the metatrader five in foreign exchange. due to the fact the connection in foreign exchange trading is likewise give the higher effect too in trading. The meta dealer offer the higher with buying and selling server. however in any addition of the characteristic is much less advantage in preference to meta dealer four. We as dealer can't do the hedging buying and selling style in forex buying and selling. Meta trader use the whole open position of the lot by using overall using lot. So hedging isn't always allowed

Trader
    yes but now a days mt4 also have news tab, it have signal and other tabs as well, i am not using these things so not confirm its currently added features or old in mt4 but it is fulfulling all requirement, and on other thing you said it have additional time frame but it have totally same time frames, these are enough i think also

No doubt that what have advantage must also have disadvantages but this disadvantages doesn't limit us from making money with this platform as long as we have what it take to work in the market we will be able to trade and make good money everyday with this platform, mt5 is good trading platform that work very well.

Banned
    everybody has its own opinion but my own opinion it is difficult to comapision betwen meta trader 4 and meta trader 5.because each platform has its own priority so it is hard to decide.meta trader 4 have a large number of user instead of meta trader 5.meta trader4 have altleast 28 forum.that is enough for the user to take or click on the best forum which they like most.meta trader 5 have least.

Banned
    meta trader 5 has good advantages and may have more options than the meta trader 4 and this may make it good in some sides and not in another sides, i tried to use it before but i found it slow on my computer and so i stopped practice with it, and continue trading with meta trader 4 and did not leave it, so the trader has both of the platform and so he can use the best one for him.

Trader
    there is no disadvantages in meta trader 5 except it does not work well in the weak connection and also heavy and this makes it slow, so it needs good computer or laptop to work well with it and so it will not work well with the old computers and so the trader that want to work with it should have a new pc and good internet connection

I don't think there are disadvantages on both mt4 and mt5 this platform work very well and if you have a good trading experience and knowledge you could possibly trade with any platform and make good money with it, there is no disadvantages on this platform what we need is a good trading system.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast