news trading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: news trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

news trading

I think news is heard of Forex business.Forex market movement depend on news.Because most of the trader open trade depend on nws.So if you this Forex trading is you profession,then learn news analysis.What you think???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    New trading is very useful way to earn money and gain proper analysis of market and prices...if we always analysis market and prices and do trade with what the news is then we can earn more.it is very useful to trade with news.I always prefer new trade for everyone who has less time to trade.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    News trading can be of great benefit to a trader who is on the right side of the trend ,due to the fact that volatility tends to increase during news trading,and for a trader who is on the wrong side of the trend than you'll regret why ever news trading, on several occasion I have lost my account balance because if news,news trading is very risky so I tend to avoid news trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I think news is heard of Forex business.Forex market movement depend on news.Because most of the trader open trade depend on nws.So if you this Forex trading is you profession,then learn news analysis.What you think???
    Forex market depend upon the economy of major countries, political situations. and the technical charts. but rather than technical chart rest things come from the news. Suppose some news came that war is going to happen all most all currencies will start falling against each other. If news come of strong economy then the value of currency of that particular country will up move. But news impact is for short term when technical things long last.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think trading with news is very good, because the forex news generally have considerable influence on the movement of the market, and when the news was released, then usually a technical strategy that we use often be inaccurate, it is because the market must move to follow the impact of the news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    You have to take risks during news. market really moves in a significant way .so you can really catch a good movements of pips within short time.of course
    use stop loss and take profit according to news.
    don't stuck with the trade if it goes against you.
    don't be panicked.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I dont like news trading because news makes the market moves very fast and it can break support and resistance and gives us loss so i avoid news trading and only do technical trading. Technical trading is easier as compared to news trading. If someone is a good news trader then he must do trade on high impact news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    News trading is very useful way to earn money in Forex trading market and gain proper analysis of market so that we can earn huge profits...if we always analysis market and prices and do trade with what the news is then we can earn more and more money while trading in Forex trading market.....it is very useful to trade with news as they updated us....I always prefer new trade for everyone who has less time to trade....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Trading with news is profitable, but we need o learn the impact of news to get better profit. Many times I faced huge loss due to bad impact of news trading. Now I am aware about it and trying to avoid news trading. Slow but steady traders win the race and I am trying to move slowly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Trading news is important for trader. recently most of the high fluctuation by news. News is very effective at live trading market. So, as intelligent trader should to be focus to trading news. If new systems to be trade then short time to get more profit at this market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast