Lessons i have learnt
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lessons i have learnt

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Lessons i have learnt

I will never leave pending orders by the time market closes on Friday when market opens with a gap your pending orders wont be executed at the price you quoted and worse still when the market opens in the first few minutes the price will be changing but if you try to place or close a position you will be notified that the market is closed,if you have to leave an open position be wise and use a stop loss,that my bad experience with roboForex and its a lesson i have learn today, ,what have you learn?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I have never opened a pending order and leave it over weekend I usually close all my orders before the market closes on friday,and for my open orders I adjust my exit point te reduce risks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    It is never adviced that forex traders should leave open trades over the weekend because the market has the tendency to open up in a wide gap between the closing price of friday and the opening price of the market on monday. Traders should try to close all trades by friday.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    It is never adviced that forex traders should leave open trades over the weekend because the market has the tendency to open up in a wide gap between the closing price of friday and the opening price of the market on monday. Traders should try to close all trades by friday.
    Forex market is the flexible and volatile market which changes every time that is why i also did not suggest any trader to open the trades in the weekends because in MONDAY , the market is opens with a huge gap and many of time the market changes its directions and it may gives us loss so it is much better for us to close the trade before the weekend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i had learned that trading with money management plan is the only way to survive in forex market because i lost many accounts before due to trading with high risk and when i started to trade with low risk and money management plan i started to make some profits and protected my account at the same time so with money management plan every trader even the beginners will trade and make profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I have spent very short time in forex trading business but i have learned very much lessons about trading business , i have learn about strategies , plan, thoughts and knowledge about business, and how to earn money in short time, investing in forex trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by waji View Post
    I have spent very short time in forex trading business but i have learned very much lessons about trading business , i have learn about strategies , plan, thoughts and knowledge about business, and how to earn money in short time, investing in forex trading business
    Same with you, there are a lot of lessons that I can about forex, which if written would be very long. However there is one of the most memorable experiences while trading, ie when I tried going into the market with large lots, there without being noticed a news release. So I lost $ 1000 in no more than 5 minutes. That's a very valuable lesson for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    I have learn from robo forex trading business that we don't cheats in tradind business and do not use copy paste because it will never gives us any profit and not any experience about trading business, if we work hard and giving time to business then we will earn more and with out any risk

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    The lesson I took from forex trading that we have to be patient in waiting for opportunities to enter and exit from the market. I currently often difficult to control my self or be patient while waiting for an opportunity, and as a result I often get a margin call because the margin that I have not hold orders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I have learnt many lesson from Forex trading business.First of all you should have the knowledge about Forex which comes from learning about it.Experience which comes from practicing from demo accounts.A trader should always try to trade without emotions.I ave also learnt about the strategies and plans which is required for making transactions.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast