Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Slope Direction Line Indicator

Hello Traders

The Slope Direction Line Indicator it's a custome moving average indicator with a special option who can help and usefull to know when the market is UP or DOWN

The best time frame is H4 To have adia Where the marktet go UP or Down and the best entry is 1 H Time frame .

slope.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Houssem08; 04-06-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    This is every day movement of forex market. This is really good for see every day movement of market in small time frame because this lines are show us how market is move every day. This is long bullish trend of market in which market is move up up and up every day. Its can help us think about our trade in which we make money/

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I am seeing this indicator for the first time on this forum, and i have downloaded it, so that i can train it and make the best use of it as possible could. But with the little i have seen with the picture above, this is such that will tell the trader the direction of the market on the long term basis, and will trade a swing pattern in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I am seeing this indicator for the first time on this forum, and i have downloaded it, so that i can train it and make the best use of it as possible could. But with the little i have seen with the picture above, this is such that will tell the trader the direction of the market on the long term basis, and will trade a swing pattern in the market.
    yes it true your right ,the indicator give us the direction of market for long term ,but if you know where the market going on , you can use this information to find a good entry in 1 H or 30 MIN Time frime by using support and resistance it's the best way to make a profitable trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Houssem08 View Post
    yes it true your right ,the indicator give us the direction of market for long term ,but if you know where the market going on , you can use this information to find a good entry in 1 H or 30 MIN Time frime by using support and resistance it's the best way to make a profitable trade.
    When it is long term trading, traders can not use as low as 30 minutes and the 1 hour time frames you have suggested here. It is going to start from 1 week trading, is that it can help traders to make their trading on the long term. Traders will always have to have more information to help them stay on that direction than only using chart trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    When it is long term trading, traders can not use as low as 30 minutes and the 1 hour time frames you have suggested here. It is going to start from 1 week trading, is that it can help traders to make their trading on the long term. Traders will always have to have more information to help them stay on that direction than only using chart trading.
    It will not be a long term trading when traders resolved to use the time frames that are as low as that. Traders that will use the trading of the long term will have to work on the 1 day time frame or higher than that, this is how they will know what they are doing by the virtue of the longer trading analysis they will do at once.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by asce View Post
    This is every day movement of forex market. This is really good for see every day movement of market in small time frame because this lines are show us how market is move every day. This is long bullish trend of market in which market is move up up and up every day. Its can help us think about our trade in which we make money/
    Friend, you do not seems to be getting the explanation given correctly.The person who posted this slope direction line indicator said it is better to be used on the 4 hour time frames and you are talking about using it on a lower time frames. If you go against the rule from the initiator, then you will mess everything up because you will be acting against the guideline of the manufacturer. You can use it on higher time frames , it is a normal moving average but it will help to give out the trend of the market easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Mere looking at this indicator, I know that it will be very good for swing trading and most especially that it works better on 4H. The indicator looks very promising but I would like to advise that it must be tested in demo account first and see how it works before you can add it to your trading tools and arsenal. I can see that this forum is rich in all trading tools that can be of help in trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Mere looking at this indicator, I know that it will be very good for swing trading and most especially that it works better on 4H. The indicator looks very promising but I would like to advise that it must be tested in demo account first and see how it works before you can add it to your trading tools and arsenal. I can see that this forum is rich in all trading tools that can be of help in trading
    I do not think it is wise for any trader to say that indicators are good by merely looking at them. I was a kind of trader that says like that before, but ever since many indicators will look so deceptive when they are stationary than when you are really using them. I have to stop the view i have on the indicators i had not tested.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not think it is wise for any trader to say that indicators are good by merely looking at them. I was a kind of trader that says like that before, but ever since many indicators will look so deceptive when they are stationary than when you are really using them. I have to stop the view i have on the indicators i had not tested.
    [lang=ar]Yes, I agree with you very much in this
    Many traders like indicators. Not because they are the best but because they are the easiest
    I say that the indicators are not the best because they always follow the price and this does not achieve accuracy, but is deceptive in many times and this makes the decision wrong
    Do not be fooled by this
    The indicators are deceptive because they follow the price only[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast