Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Slope Direction Line Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Slope Direction Line Indicator

Hello Traders

The Slope Direction Line Indicator it's a custome moving average indicator with a special option who can help and usefull to know when the market is UP or DOWN

The best time frame is H4 To have adia Where the marktet go UP or Down and the best entry is 1 H Time frame .

Attachment 19052

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Houssem08; 04-06-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    This is very easy to use this slope directional indicator that is make easy for traders to earn daily basis big profit on forex. Its use also easy and I must try it because we are only need to see the color and when its color is changes then we can enter and exit from a trade. This is very easy way of trading that is give us easy success on this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Slope directional indicators is a good one that anyone can understood to makes use in the market and succeed in their trade. However, for indicators to work for anyone in the market then he or she most be able to understand the indicators perfectly before him or her can be successful in making use of this indicator. Indicators is a good medium for us to be successful in forex field.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Is there a way to attach a form of alert system to the slope line indicator to notify a trader when it is time to enter or exit the market because it becomes tiring trying to monitor the chart all day in order to identify a signal.
    This manaual process can be boring and introduces fatigue.
    Please, any advice would be appreciated.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Indicator that's base on 4H time frame is likely to work and that's why I trust that this indicator or trading system will work if we can follow the rules of the indicator very well, this is a good system that tell us when the market will be good to open and when to exit the market, if we can just follow the rules of this system I believe it will work effectively for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    This indicator is like the moving average indicator that is help us to identify the market trend well and to follow slope with its color is give traders easy success. If this slope color is red then its means market trend is bearish and if price is above this slope and its color is blue then its means trend is bullish and a buy order is the best choice for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    This slope indicator is the best choice for us because this indicator is lead us towards the success of this business and to follow the slope indicator in trading we will know market trend well. To follow this slope indicator we will get easy success on this business because its give us high accuracy trading signals and traders success become possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    In using the moving average indicators, I suggest you try apply the crossover technique.
    This gives you a clear indication as to where the market price is moving.
    I set one moving average indicator to 4 and the second to 60 and then once they crossover, I know that price is going to move in the direction of the crossing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    A good one that anyone can understand for shield directional index market use and to succeed in their business. However, they will be able to fully understand the indices before they become successful in using this indicator to work for someone in the market of indicators. Indexes are a good medium for us to succeed in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    A good one that anyone can understand for shield directional index market use and to succeed in their business. However, they will be able to fully understand the indices before they become successful in using this indicator to work for someone in the market of indicators. Indexes are a good medium for us to succeed in the forex market.
    I think that using this indicator is not easy and can be used immediately but still have to learn it first to be able to know the advantages and disadvantages of this indicator because by understanding the workings in detail of this indicator it will be able to produce consistent profits, because the purpose is for the results of profits that can be consistent

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i have downloaded it, so that i can train it and make the best use of it as possible could. But with the little i have seen with the picture above
    ,the indicator give us the direction of market for long term

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213