Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Slope Direction Line Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Slope Direction Line Indicator

Hello Traders

The Slope Direction Line Indicator it's a custome moving average indicator with a special option who can help and usefull to know when the market is UP or DOWN

The best time frame is H4 To have adia Where the marktet go UP or Down and the best entry is 1 H Time frame .

Attachment 19052

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Houssem08; 04-06-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    Slope direction line indicator is very helpful for us we can see that when market is move above then its bullish trend and when its down then its bearish trend. This slop is change its color to red when market trend is bearish and when its trend is bullish then its show us blue color. In this way we can easily do trade with following this slope and earn good profit on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    When we use the slop direction indicator then we can easily earn good profit from this business. We need to follow the slop signals and open and close our trading orders. When market trend is bearish then its show us the red color of slope and when a market trend is bullish then its show us the gray color of slope. In this way we can sue the color of slope to open and close our trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    Slope direction line indicator is very helpful for us we can see that when market is move above then its bullish trend and when its down then its bearish trend. This slop is change its color to red when market trend is bearish and when its trend is bullish then its show us blue color. In this way we can easily do trade with following this slope and earn good profit on daily basis.
    Just like many trading indicators, it is so simple, traders can use this when they want to trade the trend of the market. I do not see anything that could be hard with this indicator, and the traders that are working with it may not be using another extra indicators with it. It can work by itself and give traders the good analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    I have not heard about slope direction line indicator before and your bringing it here has added more to my understanding of more indicators, i can see that it is going to be good for long term trading because it will be very good in trend following and the higher time frames alone is where that can function very well. I will like to test it on the demo on higher time frames like the 4 hour and the daily and see what it can do. There are so many simple indicators like this that can work wonders for us as trader and every indicator no matter how simple is worth trying out first, through this method, i have discover a lot of good indicators from this forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    This is best indicator for find the market trend. Its like the moving average indicator which help us to find the average market trend. This slope is work same like moving average indicator. When market price is below that slope then its turn into red and that is signal of sell and when its light blue and market price is above of it then we open buying orders. This is very easy and simple way of trading and earning profit for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    this is quality indicator for locate the market fashion. Its like the transferring common indicator which help us to locate the common marketplace fashion. This slope is work equal like moving average indicator. while market price is underneath that slope then its grow to be crimson and this is signal of sell and when its mild blue and market fee is above of it then we open buying orders. this is very smooth and easy way of buying and selling and incomes earnings for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    ateebahmad, totally not understandable, i think you should clear more what you want to say then we can make a good understanding and also can work on it,what are you saying about best buying and selling situation just clear this thing with some chart examples, we all will try it and if it will good then its your good favor for newbies

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    slope direction line indicator can give you a better analysis about the market position as you can shown that it can give you every day movement of the market through chart it becomes easy for you to make such trading system that can support a good enter and exit point with a long time frame i really want to try it in my demo account for practice than also in my trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    I love this slope indicator because this is help us to find a good trade on daily basis. We are not need to find the market trend or price where we want to enter in a trade. we only need to follow this slope movement. When its turn in color red then we can open short trades and when the color of slop is Light blue then we can buy this pair and earn good profit with long trade. In this way its a very simple and easy way of trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    Slope direction line indicator is good indicator in our trade because it help us to understand forex market and market activity trend. It work together trading chart pattern and provides a line in downside of our trading chart pattern. This indicator is automatic use in our trade and draw a line and in this way we can easily trade and get a profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast