Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Slope Direction Line Indicator

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Slope Direction Line Indicator

Hello Traders

The Slope Direction Line Indicator it's a custome moving average indicator with a special option who can help and usefull to know when the market is UP or DOWN

The best time frame is H4 To have adia Where the marktet go UP or Down and the best entry is 1 H Time frame .

Attachment 19052

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Houssem08; 04-06-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    Of course, with the help of this indicator we can easily understand market direction and make good trading strategy for our trading business. But most of trader could not like and use indicator trading strategy because he understand in this way our trading strategy always high time frame in the stock market.
    Yes, it always help the trader to understand market direction but most of time market is wrong moving and any tool could not give us properly market up or down moving and at this time if we can start our trade then our trade is on big risk and 90% confirm we can loss our trade or money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Its a good indicator that is help traders to earn daily money with change its color. This slope trading indicator is tell us about the market trend in shape of change its color and if its color is blue then its means trend is up side and if red then its means market trend is down side. This is best way of trading and when traders are use use their experience their earning will become easy for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    i think this is a good indicator and will be good for us but i think it will be good for swing trading and it is good when you use it h4 time frame this strategy looks simple and easy but you have to test first on demo account and check it will suit you or not and then start work on it...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kachii View Post
    i think this is a good indicator and will be good for us but i think it will be good for swing trading and it is good when you use it h4 time frame this strategy looks simple and easy but you have to test first on demo account and check it will suit you or not and then start work on it...
    Yes, it tell us market swing or robot trading because it is very higher time frame trading strategy but if we can understand this indicator moving then we can easily make good trend line trading strategy and get good earning from it. Because this indicator tell us market direction however we can make good strategy and good profit from this way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    It is good trading indicator because it always tell the market direction however we can easily understand market trend and make trend line strategy for our trading business. I have also use and like trend line trading strategy because when i have use it then i have easily trade and always get good earning from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    It is good trading indicator because it always tell the market direction however we can easily understand market trend and make trend line strategy for our trading business. I have also use and like trend line trading strategy because when i have use it then i have easily trade and always get good earning from it.
    Yes, it help the trader to understand market moving now these days market moving is so dangerous so everyone use this indicator in our chart pattern and always get good profit or loss from it in the forex market. This is good trading indicator i have not start our trade without using this indicator.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    In this terminal we can easily understand it market direction so it is very good or best trading tool for our trading business. Most of trader like and use this trading terminal for our trade however he can easily make any trading strategy or chart pattern for our trading business. So i have like and prefer it for our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    In this terminal we can easily understand it market direction so it is very good or best trading tool for our trading business. Most of trader like and use this trading terminal for our trade however he can easily make any trading strategy or chart pattern for our trading business. So i have like and prefer it for our trading.
    Yes, understand direction is best because in this way we can easily make trend line and other trading strategy and get good profit from it. Many trader like and always start our trade with this trading terminal and get successfully trade and make profit in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    This indicator is like the moving average and give us the market trend in shape of change its color and we can see its move with the market price. So if we are use it with higher time frames then we will get good result with use of it. Many traders are like use moving average and this slope direction is best choice for traders to identify the market movement with simple way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    A lot of traders make use of different indicators that he or she believes to be effective to make use. However, i don't really see this indicator to be more different from the moving average indicator, there is a possibility for traders to trade in a different approach and manner due to how he or she understands such indicator or strategy to be. Slope direction line indicators is not bad in as much as you have a good experience and knowledge of this indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast