Importance of Saving yourself from Emotions.
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of Saving yourself from Emotions.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4

Importance of Saving yourself from Emotions.

Hello guys, Hope you all are fine.

Well, I figure out this point that so much we are involved in emotions by so much thinking about the profit and by so much praying______ Yes that is right.

As a trader your job is to analyses the market enter in the market like a demo trading and manage your trade like a professional so that increase your limit.

This is happened to me many times and hope it will work for you as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Emotions are the killer of success and we have to gain patience to overcome with this problem and shouldn't get emotions a chance taken over our mind.Be careful about it because it can give you a miserable time while trading.Less risk can or risk management can give you confident that can help you to overcome all the problems like bad emotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is certainly very true that the negative emotions of fear and greed are bad enemies of forex trading. There is no place for greed in forex trading and it is important for every forex trader must try their best to avoid greediness in their trading career.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I still believe that the traders without emotions are better than the traders with emotions. Emotions will not get the best out of the forex traders. If you love yourself and the money that you are using in the trdaing, you should be very careful of trdaing emotion, staying clear of it is still the best option.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we do need to avoid emotions in trading because trading emotions do not make us better. Most of the results we got from trading with the loss of emotion and ends with regret. Trading forex talking about trading analysis, so we can benefit in accordance with our analytical ability, not with our emotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading can make you Gainer or Looser. It dose on depend on your trading strategy basis. If you accomplish acceptable constant accumulation from Forex trading.Emotions can influence your trading decisions, unless you have a strategy planned in advance, and stick to it, no matter what you think you're seeing at the moment. The keys to success in Forex are system, analysis and perseverance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think and also believe that Forex is a risky business and 90% of the trader are losing money because of their emotions specially for GREED and FEAR. So I think a Forex trader have to emotionless while trading in Forex. We need to understand the trend of the market.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Our emotions in general affects every accept of pour lives,in our homes in our business in every thing we do even in our trading career.as a individual who knows his or her weaknesses and emotional issues is amongst them then you have a problem in which you need to solve.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizripan View Post
    I think and also believe that Forex is a risky business and 90% of the trader are losing money because of their emotions specially for GREED and FEAR. So I think a Forex trader have to emotionless while trading in Forex. We need to understand the trend of the market.
    Greed and fear are the dangerous emotions and these emotions only be controlled if we do more and more practice in forex trading market otherwise we will face much loss or even blow the trading account so emotions controlling is very important for us for our rewarding career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Emotions can not be good for trader so therefore this is very important if you will control on your emotions then you can get success in this business. and if you will never control on your emotions then you will loss your money and confidence.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast