Are you learnig from your mistakes?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you learnig from your mistakes?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

Are you learnig from your mistakes?

Hello traders and members of the forum. We are here for learning and sharing our opinion. I am learning different things every moment from the market. I have found that in every losing trade has a mistake. I am trying to learn from the mistakes. Are you trying to learn from the mistakes you made?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I already know almost all of my mistake while trading but somehow it's very hard to avoid it. Perhaps I can remember to follow my trading plan for a few hours but usually I will start to forget about it when the market moving very slowly and the trend against my open position. If it happen then it will force me to use too big lot size while trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If it is about the mistakes, i have known many of them, and i have made many more after that, and i am still making the correction about them. But above all that you are doing in the market, make sure that you are a good planner of your trading account, it will help you to safe many mistakes. I know many things by doing mistakes too, all this joins to give the trader the right trading experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Of course i am. When i was a newbie i faced a lot of problem in trading and a lot of time i lose in my trading. I just point don my mistake and try to avoid them in the future. Most of the time i succeed. Also if my strategy fails i try to make it better. Actually lose is necessary in here so that we can find our weakness and faults and try to fix them and avoid them. Lose is not end its just the beginning. To live long in here you have to learn no matter you win or lose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, I always learn from the mistakes, especially mistakes that make me lose money. Our loss in trading forex we must make a valuable lesson, because it is an opportunity to make our ability to be better than ever. If we are just sad and mourn our losses in forex trading then it is pretty pointless, because the loss has become part of the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    i am learning from my mistakes but any my mistakes which very hard for me for repair my mistakes,because very hard for me for control my greed and need 5 years for me for able to control my greed with a good,but i already loss my money in a big amount during 5 years.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Mistakes are very common to all new and inexperienced traders, i also have got a lot of margin call because of mistakes. Mistakes are bad but they can also be very good sources of learning. I have gained more skill by learning to correct and avoid repeating mistakes.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by jonking; 11-01-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    yes you are right,if we want to learning from our mistakes so we will able to increase our skills and our knowledge because if we wnat to repair our mistakes and make solution for our mistakes we will get new knowledge and new skills and it is make we can increase our skills and our knowledge become better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by cahyoadi View Post
    i am learning from my mistakes but any my mistakes which very hard for me for repair my mistakes,because very hard for me for control my greed and need 5 years for me for able to control my greed with a good,but i already loss my money in a big amount during 5 years.
    I know it's very hard to repair but we have to repair. I also lost huge amount as like as you. But now I am totally ready for trade. I hope I will do good trade and never repeat my mistakes. Because my money will in my control.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    I think learning is not stop if you successful in his life, if you successful trader in forex trading then you must learn knowledge and more practice on demo account. Actually learn forex trading is not an easy, it is very hard. Forex trading is very famous and profitable all over the world. If you have good knowledge and experience then you can earn good profit from forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast