Scalping or Long term trade.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Long term trade.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

Scalping or Long term trade.

Friends I am a new trader I am hesitate with my trading style. I want to know from you all which trading style will be better for me Scalping or Long time trade? I am sharing my study about the market. I know the use of meta 4 common indicators. I have knowledge about support and resistance and I am learning technical analysis. So please share your opinion or suggest me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I will not say that traders should not do what they want in the market, you should do the things that are giving you money all the time that you trade. And i will like to say that you should be self determined about what you actually want in the market. Some traders are better with long term, and some are better with scalping trades. But the long term will reduce your stress in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I think you can be a flexible trader. It means you will change the trading method by adapting market condition. Scalping can be used in flat trend and you can try long term trade in higher market volatility. You don't need to choose which method is better for you, just choose the trading method depend on market condition. It won't be easy to do that without practice since you will need to learn about seeing market volatility first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I will suggest that new traders should always try to learn all knowledge available because that will give them the chance to benefit from the advantages that every trading method gives. There is the time when scalping has benefit and there is also a time when it is better to trade with longterm method. So i will advice that the trader should focus on longterm and anyone who knows longterm can easily scalp when necessary.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Its all up to your trading quality. Actually its not easy to trade as a scalper which need sufficient skills and stable strategy. You need some settled system and a plan in order to be a scalper. And you have to be fast in trading otherwise it wont bring any benefit for you. For the novice and fore those who have some balanced amount of skills long term trading will be perfect for them which will give them some regular bonuses. SO my suggestion for you is to choose one according to your trading capabilities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    According to my good trading instruments of long-term trading, with the long-term we will get a better profit from using scalping. But the market analysis, we are still easier to do analysis for long-term scalping of trading, so we need a very good analysis ability to get a good profit from long-term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Its all up to your trading quality. Actually its not easy to trade as a scalper which need sufficient skills and stable strategy. You need some settled system and a plan in order to be a scalper. And you have to be fast in trading otherwise it wont bring any benefit for you. For the novice and fore those who have some balanced amount of skills long term trading will be perfect for them which will give them some regular bonuses. SO my suggestion for you is to choose one according to your trading capabilities.
    Today I have traded in EURJPY pair for a long term trade. I have got profit. I am thinking to trade both style Scalp and Long term trade depend on market condition. I think scalping will be better in UK and US session opening time. I am still trying to get a unique trading system. Thanks for your suggestion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Scalping is risky and its for short time trading not for long time. I think, long time trading is good for all and for that we need to follow the money management rules and risk management rules strictly and then we can get good result from this. For long time trading we need to analyze the market very carefully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    scalping in this forex market is really a big job so we need to do something better and that is why i do not support scalping at all , so personally i think its better to trade the long term trading because that brings less stress and then it brings more money to you and you can also use your spear time to do something else that can bring in more money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    i am prefer for trading with long term trading than with scalping,because very hard for me for control my greed and my emotion when i make of trade with scalping,because i must stay on chart in a long time if i make of trade with scalping,so i choose long term trading because i can control my emotion and my greed with more easy.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast