Can you trade with do or die approach ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you trade with do or die approach ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Exclamation Can you trade with do or die approach ?

I think some time we have no option in the trading and we trade with do or die approach because we have the small capital in our back so what is you think this approach is preferable in the trading and are you trade with this approach in the trading?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    i can't do trade with do or die approach but if this type of situation has happened then i will think of it and have to do trade with do or die appoach.We shouldn't start any trade with small capital and small capital can create this type of situation so take high capital to trade and ignore do or die approach.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Are you saying if we can trade with huge lot size that of you lose your capital is gone,well I once use to trade like that and still tempted to but I have learnt from previous mistakes that trading the currency market in such a manner would only lead to our down fall you have to learn to build your account lilttle by little which involves low risk so your account cam last longer

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    No i am not doing trade as die or died. because this is my profession and i want earn always from forex. i am totally depend only on forex. i will doing trade on low risk because firsti will prefer to save my capital for next trade. and i will earn small small on daily basis..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    No I do not do trading with do or die approach, I always try to do trading with a specific trading strategy and I always try to safe my investment first and then try to take profit from the forex trading. A forex trader must keep his emotions away from the trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    trading with this method means trading with high risk and this is common with the traders that have a small capital and want to make a big profits,so they increase the risk to high level and this will be dangerous to their capital and may lead to margin call in just few minutes,so trading with low risk is more safe and will protect the account but profits will be small

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    No i am not trading with this think means i can't trade with do or die approach because i want to earn money on my own experience and on my knowledge not on do or die approach, and if any one trade on this approach then he will be never successed permanently, and it is not good for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    No i do not think that trading with do or die approach is a right thinking for a Forex trader.This can be very dangerous for a trader to increasing risk of high level for making huge profits.I trade with a specific trading strategy and i always want to safe my investment first in order to make profits on a consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Trading with do or die approach is a very risky thing to do,and do or die is not a right approach for forex.Do or die way of trading increases the trading risk because traders wants to get money quickly invests a lot and losses a lot.Trading should be done with specified trading strategies and should be a;ways done safely in order to make huge profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    No i don't trade with do or die approach.As forex trading is a very risky and complex business,we need to have patience,confidence and fresh mind to trade.This approach will cause a big loss in your business as we have invested our big amount of capital in this business.If we want to earn profit and get success in this business we need to be very careful while trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast