Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 24 March 2017 13:42:07
    Start date: 24 March 2017 13:42:07
    End date: 23 March 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 5 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Candles patterns

I trade with the candles stick and Average Directional movement index. all kinds of candles. BULLISH&BEARISH BARS. PIN BARS. MORNING STAR, EVENING STAR

Attachment 18989

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    On the 04.27.2017 I took a trade on AUDCAD apparently I lost on that trade and it took away all my profits. That is simply because I did not keep to my money and risk management.

Below is an attachment of the result Image.

Attachment 19590

It hurts.
    that became your experiences and give the views that forex is risky when we do not give the attention to minimize the risk, ignore risk managements can give us fatal results at the end and if we can not set the position on right place, but hard of course, for this part, better for us to always think twice for how much the risk will taken, low risk is much better, and we do not worry that the chances is always there for us to grow bigger

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    many traders rush to trade when the condition is bad to them and they are losing quite a lot of money as the result too.
    It is because the human has the reptilian brain that more active when heard something hurry. Just like the forex market offer human a 'free' easily money, and then human brain of reptile hurry to get money from the forex, because human do not use proper trading money management, human can get easy loss.

Just like the ads commercial which offer the limited time, just like today is discount 50%, next day the price is up. It is the advertise which trigger reptilian brain of the human

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Two bad trade already in the new month? Lost $18 already? This way I am done for trading this month. Hopefully next month will be better.

Not good.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Two bad trade already in the new month? Lost $18 already? This way I am done for trading this month. Hopefully next month will be better.

Not good.jpg
    I think you are not suit to enter the market with the more lot. What something that trigger make you to order sell on AUDUSD, you must give the explanation why the order sent into the market. Based on my trading analysis on daily chart of AUDUSD, the price is just make the retracement movement of the deeper downside, I draw the line of the tunnelling channel, and I see why your order is just get loss. You are enter sell on the bottom of the chart, that's why it makes you loss on order
    Check my chart out

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I think you are not suit to enter the market with the more lot. What something that trigger make you to order sell on AUDUSD, you must give the explanation why the order sent into the market. Based on my trading analysis on daily chart of AUDUSD, the price is just make the retracement movement of the deeper downside, I draw the line of the tunnelling channel, and I see why your order is just get loss. You are enter sell on the bottom of the chart, that's why it makes you loss on order
    Check my chart out
    Well, I think you should know that my analysis and yours are not the same thing, so I made my analysis and took the trade, but so bad, no one can be perfect in forex trading, it could happen to you. That way I think you should respect my decisions. I will see good trading opportunity later, maybe next month. This month is bad.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, I think you should know that my analysis and yours are not the same thing, so I made my analysis and took the trade, but so bad, no one can be perfect in forex trading, it could happen to you. That way I think you should respect my decisions. I will see good trading opportunity later, maybe next month. This month is bad.
    Yeah, I agree each trader has the different way in trading. But sometimes, trader needs the comparison between one trading strategy held by trader and another trading strategy used by another trader. That is why will make the forum just like roboforex forum become the place to learn everything about trading forex.
    please take a look at my chart, the AUDUSD is having the potential to make another sell order, because for a while the price is just making the retracement on the upper side of the channel

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Yeah, I agree each trader has the different way in trading. But sometimes, trader needs the comparison between one trading strategy held by trader and another trading strategy used by another trader. That is why will make the forum just like roboforex forum become the place to learn everything about trading forex.
    please take a look at my chart, the AUDUSD is having the potential to make another sell order, because for a while the price is just making the retracement on the upper side of the channel
    I get your point but sorry when I am trading, I follow my analysis and trading ideas alone I don't go looking for what other traders thinks. This is business and I need to follow my path.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I get your point but sorry when I am trading, I follow my analysis and trading ideas alone I don't go looking for what other traders thinks. This is business and I need to follow my path.
    That is very good. As long we can stay indenpendent in here, we will be able to get the best possible result as we think too. But we always need to know that the insights form other traders will be a deciding factor too when we need to trade. That is why we should not view them too small and think of them as something important we need to check out too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    That is very good. As long we can stay indenpendent in here, we will be able to get the best possible result as we think too. But we always need to know that the insights form other traders will be a deciding factor too when we need to trade. That is why we should not view them too small and think of them as something important we need to check out too.
    One who trades and still followed the insight of other traders is not ready to learn. In as much as you have come out of the beginner stage in trading, you need to follow your own trading path with confident and make mistakes then learn from it, that is the way I see success can be achieved in the business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with candlestick patterns is good way and the trader that trade with it is a good trader and has good experience, and so i think you are a good trader and has good experience ,so your trading method will be good and profitable and the commission you take good and and this will encourage the traders to join you.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast