Where we get the guide line of the trading ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where we get the guide line of the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Exclamation Where we get the guide line of the trading ?

I think being a newbies trader we need the guide line of the trading and need to know the system of the forex trading well so i want to know where we get the guide line of the forex trading business and how we understand the forex trading which is the source to get the guide line.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    we can get guide line by forum like roboforex and it is the most reliable source of learning forex trading and roboforex forum can give you the guide line...and there has also many sites ,books to make you a knowledgeble person.A successful trader can give you guide line and his guide line will be the best.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you are very good in the searching of the internet, you will get much of this about the forex trading market. I did the searching when i started the market trdaing too, and it was all helpful. You can use the forum to get what you need too if you are checking the appropriate places at the times you need them.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    You can get much resources online and also in this forum,although I would say my experience o got while trading over the years has tout me a lot,there are lots of resources online its left for you to take your time out to study and practicalize them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    There are many sources for new forex traders to get the guideline they so much need. They can start getting guidline by learning from this roboforex forum and also by learning from books. They can also learn from the internet and from a teacher or mentor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think being a newbies trader we need the guide line of the trading and need to know the system of the forex trading well so i want to know where we get the guide line of the forex trading business and how we understand the forex trading which is the source to get the guide line.
    Babypips.com has an excellent guide for newbie, the knowledge are from regular trading books but they make it much more easier to understand.
    Or if you don't like reading, go to youtube and search for roboforex webinar,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Well dear there are many websites from which we can get the guide line of forex trading but a trader should keep practicing these useful information in demo account for some months because more and more practice is the only way to understand the concept of forex trading and able to earn much money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    We will have to follow the successful traders who have spent a lot of time in robo forex trading business and have to choose one teacher who have much experience about forex trading business or we have to let start from demo accounts, where we will learn all about the business

Not allowed!
    Last edited by waji; 11-27-2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Hit enter button by mistakely

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    My friend, if you want to set foot in the direction of the guidelines, of course we have to figure out procedures. If you ask this opinion to me, then I will answer from your broker, namely Robo Forex. You must be active to join some traders in Roboforex community, such as in this forum, or that spread on social networking sites. You'll get lots of great benefits by asking directly to many experts with ease, although only by chatting. In the initial study, I joined RoboForex community where I was, the better, because it is done within face to face.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    We get the guide line of the trading from another successfull traders who have spent a lot of time in the forex trading business or you can choose a teacher for your self and you can get help from him or we can join ist demo account where we can learn all about the trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast