Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOLD FISH VS 500: live trading and signals

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 11

GOLD FISH VS 500: live trading and signals

Good health to all.
    I want to present my method of analysis on the M1 TF using the Zig Zag indicator.
    Working pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD.
    The method of analysis is very simple: Zig Zag at the bottom - buy, at the top - I sell.
    I will give forecasts on the main movement of the pair after opening its own warrants.
    Objectives - the size of the daily average volatility of the pair.
    Maybe my messages will be somewhat patterned, so I'm already working with the template, without fretting - for the result.
    At the bottom of the message will be posted an account monitoring for the strategy GOLD FISH VS.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by V-studio; 03-22-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Pair Gold is still monitored up, and the trend is still in good condition on TF H4, because prices are still far above the 200 MA, so the focus is to find a good area to buy. And I see that there is quite a good support to be used as a buying area (Shape gray color) Cut loss if the price turns out to be able to break support or the price of 1275.03 and reward is valued now, so RR is still quite okay, and worth waiting for

Text hide

GOLD.jpg
    [свернуть]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I'm sorry to be sorry that everything you can be lost should be more careful that the next time I personally do not use zigzag as I believe that it is again and yourself to draw again which gives you false signs and this is the only thing I do not enter the market height and bottle If it is risky, next time, good luck

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Your trade plan is going well from what am seeing here and the best thing is to keep our trade journal so as learn and upgrade on where ever needed. With the help of trading journal when we keep records,we will able to learn from our success and failure,but i wish you explain further on how you make your buy and sell order.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345