Forex trading business is the best way to beat the inflation ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex trading business is the best way to beat the inflation ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Exclamation Forex trading business is the best way to beat the inflation ?

In my personal opinion i think the inflation is increased day by day and every one wonder due to inflation and i think the forex trading is only part time business that beat the inflation because it is high rewarded and if you manage the risk well then you will make the good profit in the forex trading ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If it is for the economy, the forex trading will never beat the inflation, but if it were to be for the monetary rates , but out of the forex trading market, this may help the central banks to beat the inflation and help toe even check the unemployment rate of the country, but forex as not direct effect.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, inflation can usually be minimized with forex trading, because Forex is a trading currency, we can use it to fix inflation. By the way, we can have a significant impact when a transaction with a very large volume into pesar forex, it will usually affect the price and great upheavals, from there we can find a solution to fix inflation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I dont think so,Most business have its own risk and reward. And perhaps forex business has more risk compared to its reward if you dont have enough experience in forex trading then i dont think that you will be able to bit the inflation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I am not sure how to beat the inflation by Forex trading but yes I can say that it can decrease the unemployment and we need to learn the forex education and then we need to trade in demo account to develop our skill. we need to up to date on world economy news.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I don't think you really understand what the term inflation means,inflation is when the general price in goods and services increase and inturn it affects the purchasing of a currency,and fundamentally if a economy is suffering inflation this means that its a period to sell such a currency.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes you are right and i am full agree with you on that forex trading business is the best way to beat inflation because forex trading business gives us a chance of earn money more as much as we can , we have no need of jobs and we can solve all the financial problems from forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Yes i am agree with you and everyone is know forex is very profitable business from all another business. even no any business can be compared with forex. this is one of the best business in the world. you can earn more and more amount as you want and as you need..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    inflation can usually be minimized with forex trading, because Forex is a trading currency, we can use it to fix inflation. By the way, we can have a significant impact when a transaction with a very large volume into pesar forex, it will usually affect the price and great upheavals, from there we can find a solution to fix inflation

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    If you want to beat the inflation the simple way is earn more today what you were earning yesterday .
    But that does not mean Forex market is the only way to beat inflation. As it is not a risk free market, you have to gain proper knowledge to earn handsome money then only you will be able to beat inflation or else if you fall in loss then you may cause loss which will affect your economy condition more.
    So learn the right things and trade smartly in Forex to get success and earn money.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast