How we convince the people toward the forex trading ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How we convince the people toward the forex trading ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Arrow How we convince the people toward the forex trading ?

I think the forex trading is high risky business and mostly people not want to join the forex trading due to risk so how we convince such people toward the forex trading and how we clarify that the forex trading is good business to make the profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex is a high risk and high reward business. And I think first of all we have to focus on learning and then do lot of practice in demo trading, so that we can become expert and in long run we will able to make some good amount as Forex has unlimited earning opportunity.
    When we make profit and spend on our daily livings then obviously our friend will show their own interest t know more about this business.
    SO their is nothing to share with any one until you get success for your selve.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Most of people don't try to invest money in forex at once because they take forex trading as a very risky business so if you want to convince them about forex then you have to show them your own income proof and trading experience with them otherwise they will not join forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    to force people to join forex market then you need to be a good trader first and get good profits to let them see these profits and approve forex to them and show them that forex is profitable , this will encourage them to join forex in the hope that they can make good profits from it, but you should tell them that forex needs hard working before joining it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    forex trading is a great opportunity for us because it is the most wonderful business for making profit. it is an wonderful business that we can trade here by sitting at our home. also we can have a international trading career from here. if once we can learn properly bout the business then it is very easy for us to make huge profit from here and we can be rich within a short time. we can understand this to them to convince for this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    I very agree with that is trader join Forex trading or not is depends on information what potential trader get from some internet, from newspapers and of course from others human who can be professional trader and give a positive information, but if information is from some pessimist or that info is negative or even aggressive then of course potential trader gives up and not even tray Forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes you are right. many people think that forex trading is a very risky business and also there are some people who think forex is a fake or gamble business. but we can convince them by showing them the actual reality of this business. there are so many people who get success here and make huge profit from this business. i think they will understand if they see the real picture.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by arifzaman View Post
    yes you are right. many people think that forex trading is a very risky business and also there are some people who think forex is a fake or gamble business. but we can convince them by showing them the actual reality of this business. there are so many people who get success here and make huge profit from this business. i think they will understand if they see the real picture.
    Forex trading is highly profitable business and because of this reason everyone like it.Their is no doubt that we can not earn huge money without taking risks but some understanding in this business can give us consistent profits.learning and proper study is needed to work with it.if you would tell someone about forex trading and its realities then he would surely get interested in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    people needs to see some success stories about making of money from forex to encourage them to join forex. they need to know that forex is a good business and each one has a good chance to make an extra money from it. people needs to read more about forex to know its nature and to see if it is suitable for them or not before joining it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think that the best way to convince people to do something is to give them your own experience example. As for me, I trade since I was 20 years old, but I notice that trading models are changing from time to time.
    For today the best way to do profitable deals is to be a part of community of professionals. For instance this telegram channel https://safetrading.today/ and this is only one of them and notice that you have to pay for it)
    Other good way to earn money here is to take part of money pulls or hedge funds.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Actually, there is no need to convince anyone because Forex trading is already extremely popular nowadays mostly due to the active advertising of the brokers. To m mind, it is one of the most popular financial markets mostly because it has the lowest entry threshold - yuo can start trading just with $100 as an initial trading capital. That is why most of the novice traders start with Forex. Another point is that there are numerous trading platforms offering different trading conditions so it is possible to choose one that would fit your particular needs.
    It is also important to understand that Forex trading is always associated with high risk of financial loss so it is important to take all reasonable measures to reduce this risk to the lowest possible level

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12