Why it is hard to be consistent trader ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why it is hard to be consistent trader ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Why it is hard to be consistent trader ?

I think there are many trader in the forex trading that make the good earning with the forex trading but even then they are not consistent in the trading and i want to know what is the main reason why they are not consistent and is it hard to be consistent in the forex trading business?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not hard to be a consistent forex traders, but it is hard for some traders to get money by what they are adopting in the market, If this is the case, is that the fault of the market or the fault of the trader that does not do the market very well? You need to be serious in your trdaing, this is what will save you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is hard to make consistent profit and so we do not ever make it as target, because we do not know what will happen in the future, maybe now we can make good profit but we do not know for tomorrow, then for me, i do not let it become my target, i just do trading as well as i can and accept everything as my best hardwork,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, when we always learn from mistakes to improve the trading strategy or re reviewing trading strategy then we have to change it. We should learn to accept the loss and not learn to change strategy. When we have a good trading strategy and than the stop loss should receive the loss. Thus to be consistent.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    It is very difficult to be consistent forex trader, I also feel it. Maybe it is because we do not have a good trading experience in forex trading, so we are still trading with the hope to make a profit only, without expecting a better way of forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Being a professional traderis not so easy.You need to pass a lot of exams and variables. Like you need to control your emotions and greedyness.And also you need to have atleast 2 to 3 year of trading experience. Still there is a few probability that you can be a succesful trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    The taradesr of forex do not stick to the trading startegy that give them money, once the strategy fails them in a single trade, they thinks that it is the way it will be doing , they will quickly cahgne to other ways of trading, this is why the money will not be coming to them more consistently the way it should be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    It is hard to be consistent trader because trading in a business is very riskey, and a man can not face every time risk , and if a a man take risk every time and he losses every time then this will loses his confidence and it will be hard for him to be a consistent trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    It is hardd to be consistent trader because every one have their jobs and every can join forex trading business as a part time job, and some time people can not mange their time both jobs, so it is very hard to be a consisitent trader in robo forex trading business

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There are a lot of factor that can causee inconsistent,which include greed,market uncertainty, lack of risk management and a lot more factor but have it in mind that trading forex isn't that easy there are a lot of factors that can affect price movement,which would make placing the right order to be difficult.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast