Page 1 of 128 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Candlestick Analysis

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169

Talking Simple Candlestick Analysis

Hello guys

It has been a while since my last update here and as promised, I am now updating this thread with the screenshots because as you can see previously that my thread has no pictures there (because I have deleted the attachments, which I did not remember why ) Alright then, let us just go straight ahead. I will begin this accordingly to the numbers listed before in the first page of the thread.

Bearish patterns

1. Evening Star
    How to determine it: First candle can be bear or bull. Then, next candle show reversal pattern (can be hanging man or shooting star). Finally, the third candle must show bear candle.

Attachment 18121 and the result Attachment 18120

2. Evening Doji Star
    How to determine it: Same like Evening Star pattern, the difference is only at the reversal pattern. Here the pattern is gravestone.

Attachment 18122 and the result

3. Bearish Engulfing
    How to determine it: First candle has smaller body than the second candle. And second candle must be bearish candle for strong pattern.

Attachment 18123 and the result Attachment 18124

4. Three Bullish Soldier
    How to determine it: There are 3 bullish candle that moves upward.

and the result

5. Evening Window Star (Gap Strategy)
    How to determine it: Previous candle could be bear or bull. Just pay attention to today's first candle in the first week. Moreover, previous price must be lower from today's price.

Attachment 18125 and the result Attachment 18126

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-08-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    3. Bearish Engulfing
    How to determine it: First candle has smaller body than the second candle. And second candle must be bearish candle for strong pattern.

Attachment 2300 and the result Attachment 2299

4. Three Bullish Soldier
    How to determine it: There are 3 bullish candle that moves upward.

Attachment 2301 and the result Attachment 2302

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    5. Evening Window Star (Gap Strategy)
    How to determine it: Previous candle could be bear or bull. Just pay attention to today's first candle in the first week. Moreover, previous price must be lower from today's price.

Attachment 2303 and the result Attachment 2304

Bullish Pattern.

1. Morning Star
    How to determine it: First candle can be bear or bull. Then, next candle show reversal pattern (only hammer). Finally, the third candle must show bull candle.

Attachment 2305 and the result Attachment 2306

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Azis Muslim; 10-31-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    2. Morning Doji Star
    How to determine it: Same like Morning Star pattern, the difference is only at the reversal pattern. Here the pattern is dragonfly.

Attachment 2307 and the result Attachment 2308

3. Bullish Engulfing
    How to determine it: First candle has bigger body than the second candle. And second candle must be bullish candle for strong pattern.

Attachment 2310 and the result Attachment 2311

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    4. Three Bearish Soldier
    How to determine it: There are 3 bearish candle that moves downward.

Attachment 2312 and the result Attachment 2313

5. Morning Window Star (Gap Strategy)
    How to determine it: Previous candle could be bear or bull. Just pay attention to today's first candle in the first week. Moreover, previous price must be higher from today's price.

Attachment 2314 and the result Attachment 2315

Well, I think that's all, though there are still lot of candlestick pattern. I just shared some patterns that we can analyze and can be found easily. I gladly accept criticism and suggestions from you all guys. Ask me if you have any questions related to candlestick pattern that I've explained here. Thank you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    I just want to say thanks very much for sharing such a valuable post for me and other forum members,i like to ask you question about that because i really want to learn these patterns,it's good for me to learn with the source of that forum..
    please first also share candles which represents shooting star and hanging man,so that members like i will understand these patterns very well..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I love this explanation, but the case about the candle stick trading pattern is that they do not follow it exactly the way it has explained by the forex trader. The evening star that he used as example can turn to something else within short time, and the trade will now begin to panic, this is why i do not like the candlestick trading patterns.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Sometime I being confused with using candle stick pattern like this because sometime the signal is not valid. I already trying to use it in m5 and also m15 time frame. Looks like the accuracy is not that high since sometime it's wrong too. If I use H1 then it will took a long before the trend really moving into the predicted direction. Any tips for choosing a pair to trade for candle stick pattern like this?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    With this simple strategy i don't think we can earn some good amount. Candle stick is good for the newcomers which will give them some easy little profit. I tried this in my trading and failed most of the time. I was unable to find out the fault. So i just quit on it. I used it in M5 and M10. Maybe there should be some separated pair which will help me to trade in this system. Dont know. Is it?. Need help though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Hello expensive someday I rambling with victimization candle stick pattern like this as a result of someday the signal isn't valid. I already attempting to use it in m5 and additionally m15 time-frame. appears like the accuracy isn't that prime since someday it's wrong too. If i take advantage of H1 then it'll took an extended before the trend very stepping into the anticipated direction. Any tips for selecting a combine to trade for candle stick pattern like this. many thanks

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 128 123451151101 ... LastLast