Important Economy market mover/indicator to be known.
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Economy market mover/indicator to be known.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17

Important Economy market mover/indicator to be known.

Hello, Lovely members.

As all do know that the economy is actually one of the main factor that determines the strength weakness of any currencies. Here are some of the important news that moves the market which trader should keep an eye on.

INTEREST RATES: This is one of the most important one, that most the market quite well. Although there is not assurance of an actual market movement if the rate gets hiked or cut. But still, it is vital to keep tab on such news.

As we can see, yesterday being 15/03/2017 US had a Federal Funds Rate Hike from 0.75% to 1.00%. which made the USD pair moved for 100s of pips

You can see the image here and the long candle was the reaction of the Fund rate hike

FUND RATE.PNG

GDP DATA: A higher GDP is a good positive sign for the country, therefore will strength the currency

EMPLOYMENT RATE: A Higher employment rate is also a good new for the related currency.

Conclusion

Interest rate is the most important, that is why I explained it more with examples chart.

so what is your take on this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    This is a very good information provided your about these fundamental aspects, but we have to be careful some other factor's also during the live trading, because some time you will see that usd have good gdp but market can still go down and this can trap can be dangerous for trader's some time. Furthermore for long term we can use these types of tactics in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    Though I don't like following up with the news because I see it a being tempting, but yet that does not mean that some of the news don't move the market. They really do move the market and to succeed on the business, a trader need to have the knowledge of the news and instead of making use of it in making trading decision, I will advice the trader make sure they avoid it instead.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    Though I don't like following up with the news because I see it a being tempting, but yet that does not mean that some of the news don't move the market. They really do move the market and to succeed on the business, a trader need to have the knowledge of the news and instead of making use of it in making trading decision, I will advice the trader make sure they avoid it instead.
    I don't also like follow the news, I know the risk the news has got so what ever I am doing I am always careful so I don't end up into losing my money. Furthermore, we can have eyes for the news and be able to know how to make good use of it, but at the same time, the experience I have had trading the news all made me loss my money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I don't also like follow the news, I know the risk the news has got so what ever I am doing I am always careful so I don't end up into losing my money. Furthermore, we can have eyes for the news and be able to know how to make good use of it, but at the same time, the experience I have had trading the news all made me loss my money.
    I think many traders too don't like the act of following the news, well, this is forex and so many things could be done, you could trade just the way you like. That is how the business works. With that been said, he news also do contribute to the movement of the market most of the times, we might want to keep an eye on it even when we don't want to trade on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    I think many traders too don't like the act of following the news, well, this is forex and so many things could be done, you could trade just the way you like. That is how the business works. With that been said, he news also do contribute to the movement of the market most of the times, we might want to keep an eye on it even when we don't want to trade on it.
    What I don't like is trading according to the news, of course I could follow up with the news and get to know about the possible out come but then what I know I will not be doing is making trading decisions based on the news. furthermore, the economy status of a country determines how we get to trade the currency and make some money from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Yes, it is very true that interest rate is one of those economic news that always affect any currency because of the significance of it, we must know and have a good understanding of how to trade the market each time a major needs like this is coming so that we do not lose our money , or better still, if the data and anlysis is not clear, then it is much better to stay out of the way of the news trading is for those whom have the knowledge of how itnis done and not just for any trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    What I don't like is trading according to the news, of course I could follow up with the news and get to know about the possible out come but then what I know I will not be doing is making trading decisions based on the news. furthermore, the economy status of a country determines how we get to trade the currency and make some money from it.
    It is best way to get understanding about fundamental because it is the main factor of market movement , we have to know more about trade strategy by follow fundamental and technical analysis , no matter we make trade according to them or not but being a trader it is our responsibility to get full knowledge about trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newera View Post
    Yes, it is very true that interest rate is one of those economic news that always affect any currency because of the significance of it, we must know and have a good understanding of how to trade the market each time a major needs like this is coming so that we do not lose our money , or better still, if the data and anlysis is not clear, then it is much better to stay out of the way of the news trading is for those whom have the knowledge of how itnis done and not just for any trader.
    I see the news trading as being difficult so to that I rather not trade it at all, I rather step aside, with that been said I have learned that one of the most important things I should learn is how to save and protect my trading account, so to that, I see news as a factor that will make me loss my money, so it will be better I avoid it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    As we can see, yesterday being 15/03/2017 US had a Federal Funds Rate Hike from 0.75% to 1.00%. which made the USD pair moved for 100s of pips

You can see the image here and the long candle was the reaction of the Fund rate hike
    and what's really happened there that the data didn't support the US economy growth and such rate hike should bring the currency stronger instead of weaker, like what we saw in that day. any rate hike should bring the currency strong and if we give some examples to GBPUSD or EURUSD, those pairs should go down instead of up. try to look for the previous rate hike in news calender and see any rate hike brought all currencies stronger.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast