Important Economy market mover/indicator to be known. - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 213

Thread: Important Economy market mover/indicator to be known.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17

    Important Economy market mover/indicator to be known.

    Hello, Lovely members.

    As all do know that the economy is actually one of the main factor that determines the strength weakness of any currencies. Here are some of the important news that moves the market which trader should keep an eye on.

    INTEREST RATES: This is one of the most important one, that most the market quite well. Although there is not assurance of an actual market movement if the rate gets hiked or cut. But still, it is vital to keep tab on such news.

    As we can see, yesterday being 15/03/2017 US had a Federal Funds Rate Hike from 0.75% to 1.00%. which made the USD pair moved for 100s of pips

    You can see the image here and the long candle was the reaction of the Fund rate hike

    Attachment 18714

    GDP DATA: A higher GDP is a good positive sign for the country, therefore will strength the currency

    EMPLOYMENT RATE: A Higher employment rate is also a good new for the related currency.


    Conclusion

    Interest rate is the most important, that is why I explained it more with examples chart.

    so what is your take on this.

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    Sure, we all need to find that which works for us and then make good use of it when trading. Trading is not a business which we all will have to make use of the same strategy because we have got different personality so what matters is knowing what works for you and also when you have know that follow it so much and understand it more.
    I don't think that working with the news has ever worked good for any trader, such trading method should be known and not followed, I have been in the market for some time and I can tell that news trading does not worth the stress and all that, traders needs to find more suitable way to make use of the chart when trading, that will be more profitable.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I don't think that working with the news has ever worked good for any trader, such trading method should be known and not followed, I have been in the market for some time and I can tell that news trading does not worth the stress and all that, traders needs to find more suitable way to make use of the chart when trading, that will be more profitable.
    I think we are many in the business and some people will still find a better suitable way to do the business. I acknowledge the fact that a lot has bad experience with one trading method and the other other one. but still it is needed that trader need to know about the news and so as they can get prepared and trade the right way.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I don't think that working with the news has ever worked good for any trader, such trading method should be known and not followed, I have been in the market for some time and I can tell that news trading does not worth the stress and all that, traders needs to find more suitable way to make use of the chart when trading, that will be more profitable.
    we knew that the basic for market movements is news and we need to know some reasons behind it, why the news can move the price in the market, because basically the news is released based on so many big participant's policies which have the power to impact the market, and if traders understand this part with well and so they can get the benefits from it
    and so good if they can combine between technical analysis with fundamental analysis which will complete each others

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    289
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The importance of indicators is that it is a means by which anyone can discover opportunities in the market that can be exploited to make a profit. The economic news is a way to understand the strength of the currency and therefore can determine the future direction of that currency

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedfakhry View Post
    The importance of indicators is that it is a means by which anyone can discover opportunities in the market that can be exploited to make a profit. The economic news is a way to understand the strength of the currency and therefore can determine the future direction of that currency
    This is not indicator but a good way of making sure that you look at the news to see some possible ways and things that could make the market move are the news and some event that could prevent the market from moving the way as expected so news is something that traders should have their eye on and make sure that they always do make the right decision.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    The best forex trading guide may be obtained from our experience in the trade. for the newcomers, I think it can find a guide to learn a trade by reading books about forex trading. and we can also learn in this forum, because I think in this forum many merchants who already have experience in the trade

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,126
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled777 View Post
    The best forex trading guide may be obtained from our experience in the trade. for the newcomers, I think it can find a guide to learn a trade by reading books about forex trading. and we can also learn in this forum, because I think in this forum many merchants who already have experience in the trade
    I have seen the market moved to this news when ever it gets released so I know that the market works so much better and good when you follow the news, though I know that it is more better to make sure that you are following the chart in all trades you are taking because following the news is like blind trading.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    some news can affect the market movement if there is change it, and i think that interest rate and unemployment rate are the most important news that can move the market if there is a change in them, the trader should always watch the news and its effect on the market to be able to know where the market will go in the future.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    Hello, Lovely members.

    As all do know that the economy is actually one of the main factor that determines the strength weakness of any currencies. Here are some of the important news that moves the market which trader should keep an eye on.

    INTEREST RATES: This is one of the most important one, that most the market quite well. Although there is not assurance of an actual market movement if the rate gets hiked or cut. But still, it is vital to keep tab on such news.

    As we can see, yesterday being 15/03/2017 US had a Federal Funds Rate Hike from 0.75% to 1.00%. which made the USD pair moved for 100s of pips

    You can see the image here and the long candle was the reaction of the Fund rate hike

    Attachment 18714

    GDP DATA: A higher GDP is a good positive sign for the country, therefore will strength the currency

    EMPLOYMENT RATE: A Higher employment rate is also a good new for the related currency.


    Conclusion

    Interest rate is the most important, that is why I explained it more with examples chart.

    so what is your take on this.

    these are nice collection of fundamental but i think there are lot of other fundamental we need to focus and in US economy we see many changes from few month so i think it is not the actual movement which we are seeing because most of trader in advance analyze the upcoming event so market not move fast because already move alot .

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    these are nice collection of fundamental but i think there are lot of other fundamental we need to focus and in US economy we see many changes from few month so i think it is not the actual movement which we are seeing because most of trader in advance analyze the upcoming event so market not move fast because already move alot .
    I don't trade the news but this is what I have got to learn, there is no perfect way of trading, that means you just have to select one trading method, meaning, there are so many news but those I think are the strongest ones which I see that have potentials of making the market move , so when a trader has been able to follow it the right way there will be good earnings I guess.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •