Important Economy market mover/indicator to be known. - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Economy market mover/indicator to be known.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17

Important Economy market mover/indicator to be known.

Hello, Lovely members.

As all do know that the economy is actually one of the main factor that determines the strength weakness of any currencies. Here are some of the important news that moves the market which trader should keep an eye on.

INTEREST RATES: This is one of the most important one, that most the market quite well. Although there is not assurance of an actual market movement if the rate gets hiked or cut. But still, it is vital to keep tab on such news.

As we can see, yesterday being 15/03/2017 US had a Federal Funds Rate Hike from 0.75% to 1.00%. which made the USD pair moved for 100s of pips

You can see the image here and the long candle was the reaction of the Fund rate hike

Attachment 18714

GDP DATA: A higher GDP is a good positive sign for the country, therefore will strength the currency

EMPLOYMENT RATE: A Higher employment rate is also a good new for the related currency.

Conclusion

Interest rate is the most important, that is why I explained it more with examples chart.

so what is your take on this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    Interest rate is market changer news because whole economy base on it , it is also one of important data so i think market react less then other economy interest rate news i see market which swiss govt increase rate whole market crush , so we have to focus on more important news so we make better trade and get good profits .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    Irrespective of how profitable the new trading or economy trading has been profitable.I have got to learn and understand that they move the market but they don't give good signal like I have always said, because a good signal should give to you good stoploss and good take profits to be used when trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    Irrespective of how profitable the new trading or economy trading has been profitable.I have got to learn and understand that they move the market but they don't give good signal like I have always said, because a good signal should give to you good stoploss and good take profits to be used when trading.
    It is good that we learn and know what works for us, and that which does not work for us has to be ignored, I understand so well on how the business works. economy event do move the market, just as the France presidential election made the market move with gaps. But the thing is that to be a trader with such method requires you gamble with your money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    interest rate always offer a clue to the direction of the currency in the long term, high interest rate always make the currency attractive to investors and a lot investor will keep the currency because of that interest, thus creating a short in supply of the currency and then making it to appreciate in value, cutting interest rate always do the opposite to the currency

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    You need to understand that what moves the market is imbalance between the bulls and the bears in forex trading and this is what generate trend in the market. I wish you read some of threads created by "Value trader" and you will understand this better. If you limit what moves the market to only economic news, what of the times there is no news , does that mean market will not move ? Of course no .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    keeping a good eye on the news is good, but the one that is not good is trying to trade them, it is uncertain and no need to trade it. You see, you can step aside from the market when there is going to be some important news, you could step aside and then trade when the market is settled.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    there are many news can have a great effect on the market, interest rate is one of the news that affect on the market for long time if there is a change in it, also unemployment rate is also another news that can affect on the market, and so there are many news on the market and each one has a different effect on the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think all are same i use the same from the chart properties nothign else it's better to use the ADX instead of volume indicator. The reason is you cannot predic the volume that will be traded in the next candle time so according to me it's not necessary.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by rawia View Post
    I think all are same i use the same from the chart properties nothign else it's better to use the ADX instead of volume indicator. The reason is you cannot predic the volume that will be traded in the next candle time so according to me it's not necessary.
    That is what I am talking about, what which is best for me could not be best for the other trader, with that been said, I think traders has to put in more efforts to knowing what works for them because then they can have a satisfying earning from the market. It is good to look at the economy situation of the currency but we have all the informations on the chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    That is what I am talking about, what which is best for me could not be best for the other trader, with that been said, I think traders has to put in more efforts to knowing what works for them because then they can have a satisfying earning from the market. It is good to look at the economy situation of the currency but we have all the informations on the chart.
    Sure, we all need to find that which works for us and then make good use of it when trading. Trading is not a business which we all will have to make use of the same strategy because we have got different personality so what matters is knowing what works for you and also when you have know that follow it so much and understand it more.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast