Strong Strategy
Page 1 of 365 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 3647

Thread: Strong Strategy

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,819
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

    Strong Strategy

    Strong Strategy


    Pairs :- All Pairs

    Time Frame :- 30M ,1H and 4H

    Indicator:-

    1- MACD MTF2 :- two lines: - a red line for sale Green line to buy
    2- Sell zone fibs (Red) For the down trend
    3- Buy zone fibs :- for Uptrend in blue
    4-williams percent range (%R)
    5-Relative vigor index (RVI)



    Entry Rules :-


    A-Short Position :-

    1-The existence of the price is below the red line guide on the downside

    2-MACD MTF2 indicator: - Green Line broke the red line from the top

    3-RVI green line is the bottom red line

    4-williams percent range(%R) that the price is below -70


    Purchase terms: Reverse sale


    USDCADH1.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: rar 1.rar (1.4 KB, 15 views)
    • File Type: rar 2.rar (18.4 KB, 17 views)

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    According to the chart its seeming a trend following trading system, and I can see in the chart that you are using some moving average in this trading strategy, but you should also tell us that what are the cons of this trading strategy, I know that in trending market it will be best for us but also explain that in which conditions we have to avoid trade with it. Thanks.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Trader
    Posts
    147
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 64
    This is a better strategy i will try it on demo account but you are mentioned to entering a short position only and didn't explain to entry a long position so how i can do that for long entry and my question is it suitable for medium and long term trading

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader musiliu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,119
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    I like macd indicator, it is a spring off from my favorite indicator the moving average, macd indicator is based on the idea of using moving average crossover as an entry signal and the macd is very good for entry signal, the crossover with the signal line in the direction of the trend is the strongest setup and can make a lot of pips on profit, but I am a bit disappoint that the mt4 macd is a bit different from the real macd. in mt4, the indicator only has histogram and no macd line or signal line

    Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I have seen you posting lots of trading strategy I think it will be more effective if trade should focus on having just on trading strategy well known and mastered. With that been said, on looking at the chart, I personally don't think I can trade with such chart because it has so many indicators on it which will cause confusion to me.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    650
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    It look great strategy because i find it as a breakout strategy so if we work according to breakout and keep focusing on this then our results will be more good , and we have to get basic knowledge about all the indicator because through this we get more better results from market .

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    I have seen you posting lots of trading strategy I think it will be more effective if trade should focus on having just on trading strategy well known and mastered. With that been said, on looking at the chart, I personally don't think I can trade with such chart because it has so many indicators on it which will cause confusion to me.
    It is not a good thing to get the trading chart of the trader crowded, that will not bring the best justification and simplicity to the trading of the trader. The best part to trade forex is to make sure that the market is well used with tow or there indicator at maximum, this will help the work of the trader to be simple and effective.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    There are good trading strategy and with the learning been invested on them, I am sure that a trader should be able to know how strong they are. Learning is the key to being successful in forex trading. Evidently the strength of a trading strategy will increase the more when it has been used on the demo trading account.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    There are good trading strategy and with the learning been invested on them, I am sure that a trader should be able to know how strong they are. Learning is the key to being successful in forex trading. Evidently the strength of a trading strategy will increase the more when it has been used on the demo trading account.
    It is about learning of the trader, if the learning is good, the trader will make good from it. Profits getting from any trading strategy is not what trader could achieve over the night, they will have to work for it by making sure they are trading well, this is what will energize and impact the trader to make sure of what they know accurately well.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is about learning of the trader, if the learning is good, the trader will make good from it. Profits getting from any trading strategy is not what trader could achieve over the night, they will have to work for it by making sure they are trading well, this is what will energize and impact the trader to make sure of what they know accurately well.
    I kind of agree with you, most of us don't learn and we keep on losing. Trading in the market demands much learning and understanding of the market to make success from the business. A strategy is good only when the learning is strong enough, I agree to that because I have my strategy gotten from an experienced trader but I am not stable with it yet.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 365 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •