4-williams percent range(%R) that the price is below -70

Purchase terms: Reverse sale

Attachment 18713

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    To work hard and to have the skills of management with getting the experience more all important ways for making the stronger methods so as we have the attentions on a trade system we can make it very better in use and through the consistent struggles and better ideas we can define the trade in the right manners easily .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    Too many indicators for one strategy can cause some serious confusion. I don't think we should even consider the possibility of this. The problem is that when you are waiting for all the indicators to give you a synchronization that you should trade, price must have done what it wants and maybe ready to do something else. This makes your trading to be Lagging behind seriously, I don't see that as wise.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    We can not say we are good when we have not got the strong strategy that can prove that we are good with the way we are trading. To trade the market with the quality strategy is one of the best things to for us, we should not stop learning when we have not got such. The traders that has the good strategy must likewise try to work on the best management with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Your providing trading strategy is good and looking very attractive but, I think we have need to just focus on our own trading system because it will help us to become a confident trader and try to recover our losses through technical analysis.
    For me price action is the best way to do technical analysis for short term and long term.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Those strategies that are combine with different indicators are more strong than those strategies that are build up with a single indicator or no indicator at all, strategy that is design with different indicators are more simple and more effective, so I think this strategy will be very simple and effective if we can learn and understand the strategy properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    If we make a stronger working strategy then i am sure we can attain the maximum chances to win money here so we must follow the trading rules to became stable in tjis market very securely and after knowing all the basic things and to work well by using the right trade methods we can completely attain the way of earning easily .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It's important to work with a strong strategy and the strategy we have a good experience on how to use will be that strong strategy that we can trade and make money with, there are many strategies probably out there but the one which we have study and have a better experience to use well will be the only strong strategy we can trade with.

Not allowed!

Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365